Chapter 21, Motorcycles and Muscle Men

*Authors Note* 

As many of my readers know, the two stories, "Prem&Wad" - "Being Arthit&Konpop" are both happening at the same time and, with the same characters. The stories are interwoven in a way that makes them forever part of each other. Prem&Wad from the very beginning was the story of "their" love affair, its tumultuous centrepiece being the infidelity and its resolution. The Arthit and Kongpop story follows how the lovers grow as a couple and face life after University, how the relationships they cherish with their friends grows and how they move with them into adulthood.

Knot has also been an integral part of both stories. It was never intended as a ploy to have the readers read both, but I will say, that certain portions of each story contain far more detailed descriptions of certain events.

If you wanted to know the more intimate parts of Wad and Knots discussion when Wad finally returned to school ( after his week plus away, opening the envelopes from Prem) you would want to read the chapter 10 in the Prem & Wad story. https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/99992557/write/412785360

But, if you wanted the same clarity as to the beginning of Tat's relationship to the larger group of senior characters, and more specifically Knot, you would want to read here in Chapter 8 of Being Arthit and Kongpop. Tat first appears here and starts to take his place in the story. https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/98060105/write/382832903

I apologise if this has in any way confused the readers, I am though endeavouring to make each story make sense and be independent of the other. If I fail in this, it is not for lack of trying. Thanks so much to all of you who have taken the time to read one or the other and especially if you've read both.

I'm celebrating this week, "Being Arthit and Kongpop" just in the last few days has surpassed 25,000 reads here on Wattpad. It's astounding that there are a further 15,000 reads of it in other places where I have shared the story.

......................

The apartment was polished and the floors were clean enough to eat from. Arthit and Kong cleaned all day Sunday. Arthit's other business was dinner, in between scrubbing and dusting he worked in the kitchen. Tonight he wanted to impress.

His lunch with Mr Moore had provided him with the news. He discussed the whole thing with Kongpop first and they decided that there was no one else they should talk to excepting, P'Dok.

Dok didn't like leaving ChaiSon, typical mommy, she missed him the second she walked out the door. But, tonight was different, Wad agreed to stay with his nephew, and Tan promised to give him a ride back to the dorm so he wouldn't be too tired for school on Monday.

When she told Tan about Arthit's phone call and that he had important news he wanted to share that involved Prem and Wad, she could hardly contain herself. The call had come on Friday evening and Sunday felt like a long time to wait.

Arthit and Kong both beamed perfect white smiles at the lovely married couple. The first thing Arthit said after welcoming them and directing them in. "You really could have brought baby ChaiSon, we would love to have him here."

Dok hugged him. "Thank you Nong, but he's quite happy to stay with his Uncle Wad, it will be horsey rides all night long I'm sure." She'd turned to Tan when she said it, he was smiling and nodding that he agreed.

As the view of the boy's spacious and undeniably luxurious apartment came in focus, Tan, with his arm around his wife, "Wow, Nong'Arthit, Nong'Kongpop, you two are really living the life. He let go of Dok, she,  like everyone else who visited was anxious to step out on the large balcony.