Chapter 7, United

............

.............

*WARNING,  THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE AND SEXUALITY*  

Arthit was standing on his balcony when the cab pulled up.  He saw Kongpop step out of the car,  he seemed like he was in a hurry as he shoved the money through the window at the driver.  Even at this distance, Arthit could see a white envelope crushed in his hand.  His muscles went tense as he watched Kong run for the entrance.

...........

.............

Not knowing what to do with himself,  he paced back and forth on the concrete walkway,  suspended seventeen floors above the street.  Scratching at the back of his head he turned to stare at the door.  His feet were frozen in place.

Taking hold of the knob Kong turned it,  It wasn't locked.  Shoving the door open he could see Arthit standing outside the window,  the sun behind him made it difficult to see his features.  Instead, he could only see the outline of Arthit,  he was motionless.  

He crossed the distance between them in only seconds.  "P'Arthit,  I got your letter!"

Standing face to face and just inches apart,  Arthit had his eyes cast down.  He wasn't blushing,  he was pale and looked anxious.  

"I love it." Kong's whole face was one huge smile.  He bent his knees and cocked his head to look into  Arthit's down-turned face.  "Did you hear me P'Arthit?,  I love it,  I love you,  thank you.  I wasn't expecti..."

Arthit wrapped his arms around Kong's back softly,  his hands splayed open as he pressed his chest to Kong's.   He put his forehead against Kong's,  their eyelashes were almost brushing each other.  

Arthit started to sob into Kong's cheek. "Kong don't ever leave me again. I was so afraid that I lost you, I don't ever want to feel like that again."
 Arthit was shaking, Kong brushed his hair with his fingers. The other arm was still holding tightly,  the letter was crumpled in his hand.