Chapter 22, Pretty Pink and Hearts with Wings

..........

............

Kong was already awake when Arthit tucked himself in tighter,  closer to Kongpop's chest,  "Kongpop I'm cold."  

He pulled the cover over his shoulders and tucked it in around Arthit's neck.  

That wasn't what Arthit wanted.  He reached and pulled Kong's arm around his chest and held it with his hand.  

It only took a few minutes and Arthit was back sleeping again.  Kong's head was buzzing and he couldn't sleep,  he just adhered himself to Arthit's back and waited the further forty minutes until the alarm would sound.

Just seconds before it did,  he hit the button and cancelled,  kisses on the back of Arthit's neck were a much better way of waking him and starting his day.

They snuggled while Arthit gained his morning senses.  "P'Arthit,  I want to thank you again for everything.  For taking all my friends out to dinner after Tat's competition,  you're wonderful."

Kong was half sitting up resting his head on his palm and his elbow on the pillow.  Arthit rolled onto his back and looked at the smiling face that woke him.  "They're my friends too Kongpop,  "our" friends."

"I know P',  but you did it all for me."

Arthit lifted his head and kissed the side of Kong's neck.  Sometimes Arthit's words turned Kong's heart into butter,  "That's right Kongpop,  you know I would do anything for you."

He sat up,  "Can you believe Knot?  I was so shocked when he came right out and asked Nong'Tat on a date,  and he did it right in front of all of us."  

Kong reached with his free hand and petted Arthit's chest,  "I think he was taking pointers from you P',  P'Knot reminds me a lot of you."  

Arthit rubbed his eyes and looked at Kong,  "What do you mean?"

"I meant that once he decides on something,  he goes for it and, nothing gets in his way."

He bent and kissed Kong's forehead,  "Is that what I did with you Kongpop?  Did I go for it?" 

..........