Chapter, 13, Pointed Toes and Bedhead

The kiss was searing hot.  He had licked his lips first and moistened them,  the softness as they pressed to Kongs gave him goosebumps.  His breath was like steam and heated his cheek,  as Arthit headed to his ear,  a sizzling tongue touched the lobe and made Kong moan.

"P'Arthit,  should we open the envelope first?"

"No"

 Arthit's hands were undoing the buttons of his shirt.

"P'Arthit ,  should I shower first?"

Arthit was kissing his forehead.

"No"

"P'Arthit,  should we eat?'

"No."  

Arthit pushed the shirt open,  his eyes were alight at the sight of Kong's pink,  already hard, nipples.  Arthit's flaming mouth placed more scorching kisses on the side of his neck as he moved south towards the fine white skin of Kong's cool chest.  His hands slid over the hairless,  firm,  yet cotten soft skin.  Kong felt sparks from  Arthit's touch,  his fingertips were like fire-starters. 

The enamel of his perfect white teeth grazed the pink nub,  Kong hissed as he drew in his breath.  Letting out that same breath,  Kongpop felt Arthit open wide and bite down on this pectoral muscle,  clamping as much of it as he could fit in his mouth.  His smouldering tongue was raking over the nipple at the same time.

Another fire was starting in Kong's pants.  It ached and struggled to grow.   Fire needs air to burn and this one was suffocating behind the fabric.  Arthit's hands,  already on their way to the red-hot ember,  it was waiting to breathe and burst into flames.  Arthit's mouth was ready to fan and breathe air into the ache.

Kongpop couldn't take it.  Holding Arthit's head between his hands, he moved it backwards,  giving him enough room to stand from their only comfortable chair.  He let the already open shirt,  fall back over his shoulders where it landed on the seat.  

Arthit,  was on his knees,  he grabbed the black school pants at the side and just above the knees, taking a hold,  he pulled the pants down,  the material slid across the tip of his nose as it passed.  His nose was resting on the bulk of flesh that was growing within the confines.  The weight of the belt and buckle brought the pants to the floor,  a thud.  Kong squeezed tight his cheeks when he felt Arthit's hands cup the round muscles of his rear.  With a long slow drawing in of air,  Arthit breathed the scent of Kong's  private parts still hidden from him.

Only one thin layer of textile separated  Arthit's lips from the inferno beneath.   Kong's bikini underwear was holding it in place it stretched across his left.  A small part of it was visible where the waistband was thinnest.  

The icy white skin behind the bright red cotton was exactly where Arthit bit.  His teeth were sinking into the stony rod,  he kept biting down the length of it.   With one finger each side,  pulling at the elastic,  he lowered the moistened underwear.  A wet spot where his tongue left a trail and another spot where Kongpop's leaking pipe left sticky the red fibres.  They pulled down with them,  Kong's hardness,  forcing it against its natural curve until,  it vaulted free and bounced.  Caught in Arthit's teeth again,  Kong shivered and clutched the back of the chair.  The tendons in his arms were tense,  the veins in his forearms purple.  The older man's nipping teeth were reaching the base as he pushed Kongpop back.  Kong's knees bent and he fell back on the discarded shirt.

Arthit scurried to his feet and pulled his shirt over his head.  It left his hair awry and Kong smiled.  There was nothing sexier than Arthit with bedhead.  

Kong's eyes fell,  Arthit was going commando and when his shorts were kicked away,  it swung.  There was nothing sexier than Arthit,  completely naked and raging hard.