Chapter 57: Niall

I woke up feeling like I was on cloud nine. Oh. My. God. That was the most amazing experience of my life. I had my heavy-ass cast resting across Liam's stomach and my head on his chest. Mmm, he smelled so yummy. I took a peek at my engagement ring and then around the room. I cannot believe he did all of this for me. I could not have picked out a more perfect ring. I still can't believe we finally made love. Eeepp! I wanted to jump up and down I was so happy. And it was so wonderful. The first few minutes it hurt like a son of a bitch and I almost wanted to tell him to stop, but then it started to feel oh so good. I lifted my head to look at him.

My goodness he was so handsome. I loved to watch him sleep. He looked so peaceful and happy. I loved him so goddamn much it almost hurt.

I wanted to marry him right away. I had already been thinking about this. I was not planning on going back to school next fall. Not if it meant Liam would be here and I had to be in Austin. Now with us getting married I had even more of a reason not to go back. I would just take online classes and get my business degree. If I wanted to help Liam out at the ranch, I would need a business degree for sure.

Liam started to move and opened his eyes. He looked directly into my eyes and smiled. To think that this man is mine. That he...he actually wants me.

"Hey..."

"Hey back. Did I wake you up by moving around?" I asked as I looked down at my cast.

Liam let out a laugh.

"Nope, I sensed that someone was getting ready for round two."

I felt the heat move into my cheeks. Would I always get embarrassed like this even after we were married?

"Yes...can we umm, can we try a different, um..." I had to look away. I can't believe I was about to even ask this.

"A different position?" Liam asked with a wicked grin on his face.

I let out a giggle. "Yes...a different position."

"We can do anything you want, baby. Anything."

"Can I be on top?"

The widest smile ever appeared on Liam's face.

"Ahhh, sure you can!"

Liam sat up some and was leaning back against the headboard as I crawled on top of him. Argh, this fucking broken arm of mine was driving me insane.

When I sat on him he already had an erection. Oh my God it felt heavenly pushing up against me. I bet if I just started moving against him I could come this way.

I moved my hips up a little as he reached down and helped to guide his erection in. I looked down and still could not believe that thing fit in me. As I felt the tip slowly start to enter I wanted to let out a moan. Oh my God...

I closed my eyes and sat a little further down, burying him in deeper as I went. Oh wow! My eyes flew open and Liam was smiling at me.

"It feels so different...like there is so much more of you." Liam leaned up and kissed me. I sat all the way down and had to take a minute to get used to how full it felt. I could stay like this forever...

"Are you going to move or just sit there, sweetheart?" Liam whispered against my lips.

"Feels so good..." I threw my head back and moved slowly.

"Does it hurt Niall? Do you hurt too much, sweetheart?"

"S'okay...feels so good... Stop talking to me for a second!"

Liam started to laugh. Oh God, I was being stretched out to the max but it felt so fucking good. I slowly moved around in circles. Oh wow...oh yes, I liked this position!