Chapter 30: Greg

Holy motherfucking shit. I couldn't sit here and watch my baby brother suck faces with my best friend while he sat on his goddamn lap. Christ, a guy can only take so much. I looked back out to the dance floor and scanned for who I was looking for.

Louis...

He was dancing with Amanda and Heather to Usher's "Yeah." Damn he could move. I wanted to know what he felt like in my arms dancing. They looked like they were heading over to get something to drink. I got up and walked over to Steve and asked him to play a certain song next. He nodded and I went and sat back down. Louis was drinking a beer and some of it ran down his lip onto his chin. Motherfucker, this guy has been getting my dick hard since I was 16 years old. He looked down at me as he wiped his chin.

"You been drinking long?" I asked as I smiled at him.

"Think you could teach me a better way to do it, dickwad?" he said back to me with that damn sexy smile of his. I didn't care how many times he called me names as long as he was talking to me. I lucked out with douchebag Jason Reed out of town. Steve started up Rascal Flatts' "What Hurts the Most" right then. I jumped up and took the beer out of his hand and handed it to Liam.

"Dance with me. Please."

He looked stunned but nodded his head yes. I took his hand and led him out to where a few other people were dancing. I pulled him into my arms and goddamn if he didn't fit perfect up against my body. I had not held Louis this close to me since he was 11 years old and fell trying to rollerblade.

I put my face into his hair and took a deep smell. I had to memorize every detail of how he felt, how he smelled and looked right at this moment. I felt him relax more and more in my arms. I prayed that he was listening to the song. He wouldn't ever let me apologize for my behavior and this was the best I could think of last minute. I pulled him closer to me as the words to the song played that I wished so badly I could say to him.

I felt him grip harder onto me and all I wanted to do was kiss him. God, I wanted to kiss him so fucking bad...he smelled like vanilla. Had he always smelled like that? I just held him tight against me while we danced.

The song was going to end soon so I leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you, baby. If I could take it all back I would do it in a heartbeat. I never want to hurt you again Louis. Ever. It kills me you didn't get your special moment. I'll never forget that I took that away from you. I'm sorry."

I pulled away and looked down into his face.

Fuck, he was crying...

"Greg, I need to tell you something, and you're probably going to hate me after I tell you," he said in between sobs.

"Baby, I could never hate you."

The song ended and we were just standing there. I reached up and tried to wipe away the tears that were falling down his face like rain.

"I...I never slept with Jason. I just told you that because I wanted to hurt you as much as you hurt me. I'm...I'm still a virgin, Greg. The moment I left that message I wanted to call you back but I was so angry still. I'm so sorry. I just wanted to hurt you as much as you hurt me." Louis spoke so fast I hardly was able to process what the hell he was saying.

Holy motherfucking shit. I spent almost a damn month punishing myself for something that never happened.

I closed my eyes silently thanking God he didn't sleep with that asshole. Then I opened them and saw him staring up at me. I just smiled at him. If he had set out to hurt me, he did a good job of it.

"Well squirt, it worked. I, um, I need to go check on the food and everything. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

I turned and walked away from the one person I would always love...but never be able to have.