Chapter 6: Liam

"Okay, I have seen plenty of guys eat before and I never thought twice about it. But when Niall ate, my whole world about stopped. Who am I kidding; everything he did made my whole world stop. He ate all of his chicken and finished off his chips and the brownie I bought him. Thank God he was not one of those boys who would only eat lettuce and snack on carrots. Greg came out dressed and ready for his date.

"All right, I'm out of here. You sure you are okay with this, Niall?" Greg asked as he bent down to give him a kiss goodbye.

"Yes. I said I was fine. Have fun tonight," Niall called out as Greg slapped me on the back and made his way out the door.

"Did you get enough to eat Niall?" I asked him as I cleaned up the mess on the coffee table.

"Oh my gosh yes! I'm so full and so tired! Thank you so much, Liam, for getting my favorite! I'm surprised you even knew that," he said as he looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes that caught my breath every fucking time he looked at me.

"No problem, sweetheart, it was my pleasure. I heard Greg say enough times what he was bringing you for lunch, so I put two and two together that this must be your favorite place."

"Do you mind if I watch a movie with you? I mean, I'm tired but I don't think I could fall asleep this early," Niall called over his shoulder to me as I brought all the trash out to the kitchen. Holy hell, just him asking to watch a movie with me and BAM...hard dick! I needed to get it together or it was going to be a long fucking night.

"Of course I don't mind! On the table next to the sofa are all of our movies if you want to pick one," I called back out to him. "You want something else to drink?"

"Um...just water please." He answered me with a smile so sweet my heart about dropped to my stomach. I would give anything to have that smile greet me each and every morning.

"Soooo, you really were planning on just staying home tonight and watching a movie? Seems to me you would have some hot date like Greg. A guy as good looking as you surely has a boyfriend," Niall rattled off as I walked up to the sofa and set his bottle of water down along with another beer for me.

"Yes, I was really planning on watching a movie tonight and no, no hot date or boyfriend," I said back to him with a laugh. "Greg would laugh his ass off if he heard you say he was on a hot date!"

I sat down on the sofa and reached around the back and pulled up a blanket for him.

"Do you want me to get you a pillow?" I asked as he looked through the movies.

"Oh no...I can get it. You don't have to wait on me, Liam. I'm perfectly fine to get things on my own."

Good Lord I could watch his lips move for hours. I tore my eyes away from his mouth and looked up to see him staring back at me. Yep, this was going to be a long night. We sat there for I don't know how long, just staring at each other, before I jumped up and walked into Greg's bedroom to grab a pillow and another blanket. I needed to adjust my growing dick as I walked down the hall.

I walked into my bedroom and quickly changed into some sweatpants. If things kept going the way they were, my dick was going to be squished in my jeans all night if I didn't change. On the way back into the living room I stopped in the kitchen to get a bag of ice for Niall's hand.

I sat back down on the sofa and handed him the pillow and the other blanket. I also grabbed the small sofa pillows for him to prop his hand up on.

"Thank you, Liam," he said in the sweetest voice I've ever heard. There goes my heart again for like the umpteenth time today.

"Sure, um...got to remember to keep this elevated. You find a movie you like?" He looked up at me with the most adorable smile. I couldn't help but smile back at him. The things this boy's smile did to me, and in more than one place!

"Yep! I can't believe you have this! I love this movie," he said with such childlike excitement.

I looked over to the movie he was holding and it was Cars. No fucking way!

"You want to watch Cars?" I said with a laugh.

"Hells yeah! This is like my all-time favorite movie! Louis's little sisters and I watch it all the time. You don't like Cars? I can't believe it. It's like...the best movie EVER. Why do you even have this movie if you don't like it?" he rattled off so fast I had to laugh at him.

"No! No! Cars is perfect Niall. It actually is my favorite movie also. I love watching it and I'm not afraid to admit I bought it. I have a secret love of saying 'Ka-Chow!' when no one is listening," I said as I took the movie from his hand.

"Cars it is!"

I walked over and put the movie in the Blu-ray player. I turned back around, and if I was not mistaken, I would say someone was just checking my ass out. I gave him a smile and a wink and watched that beautiful blush take over his cheeks.

"Are you comfortable, sweetheart, need anything while I'm up?" I looked down at his poor hand. It was still pretty swollen, but didn't look too bad. He was trying to adjust himself on the sofa with all the pillows and the blanket. I let out a small laugh and he looked up at me.

"Glad to know I'm amusing you. I can't do this with just one hand. Argh! I feel so useless. Shit!"

He threw his head back against the sofa. Poor thing, I knew he was in pain and was trying to act like he wasn't.

"Here, Niall sweetheart, let me help you." I reached over and set the pillow on the end of the sofa. "Here, lie down."

I picked up his legs and the instant I touched him I felt a jolt of electricity go through my entire body. Good Lord, I can't even help him with the simplest of things without getting a reaction out of my betraying body.

"Really, I'm okay sitting up, Liam. If I lie down, you won't have anywhere to sit!" He practically jumped away from me.

"Don't be silly Niall, lay down. Please."

I smiled when I saw him relax. He lifted his legs onto the sofa and I adjusted the pillow for him. I took the smaller pillows and put them on the edge of the sofa so he could put his hand up. He took the ice, and I saw that he winced when he put it on his hand.

"Do you need more pain medicine?" I asked him as I moved the coffee table over to where he could at least reach over and grab his water if he needed it.

"No, I just took some not too long ago. Liam, really, you don't have to do all of this. I'll be fine. Besides the fact that I'm just feeling sleepy I'm okay, really."

I was now kneeling on the ground in front of the sofa adjusting his blanket.

I looked up at him and was stopped dead in my tracks. His beautiful light brown hair was styled up and had a bit of a wave to it. Not curly but not straight either. His blue eyes looked like the sky and his smile...well damn, his smile would always be my undoing, I decided at that very moment.

I smiled at him and for some reason I reached up and brushed his hair up in a quiff. Every time I touched him I felt his heat move through my body. I wanted so badly to reach down and just brush his lips against mine. And then it hit me: I would do anything for him. I would lay down my life for this boy.

"I know you can take care of yourself sweetheart. I just want to help. Now, let's watch this movie, shall we?" I said as I stood back up and moved to the other end of the sofa.

I lifted up his legs, sat down and grabbed the last small pillow I purposely kept out to hide my hard on. I placed his legs on the pillow and hit play. It would take several minutes into Cars before my heart rate finally settled back down.