Chapter 49: Niall

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph it is fucking freezing outside!" Louis said as he bundled up under a blanket. I had to agree with him. It was chilly and my head was pounding and all these damn football fans were screaming even more than usual. Of course UT was winning and Liam and Greg were playing great, but right now I was thanking the Lord above that Liam was not going pro. I could not do this every week. It already made me sick to my stomach to watch all these bitches throw themselves at the football players. Liam always makes a beeline to the locker room, but a few times I had to see a cheerleader or some stupid crazy bitch fan run up and start hanging all over him.

I hated it. I loved home games because of course Liam was home that night, but I hated watching all the guys. At least at away games I can't see that on TV.

I noticed there was a guy walking around on the sidelines. He looked familiar to me, but I couldn't place him at all. Liam had just come off the field and was standing there getting a drink when he walked up and he leaned down as the guy said something to him. Liam threw his head back and laughed. Umm, hello...that made me sit up straighter.

"Who the hell are you giving the evil eye to?" Louis said as he tried to look in the same direction I was looking.

"I'm trying to see who the bitch is that's talking to Liam. He seems to be very captivated by his conversation."

"Niall, trust me, you have nothing to worry about with Liam. If you can't see how much that boy loves you, then you need glasses, bitch."

I shrugged my shoulders. Maybe he was right; I was acting like a jealous bitch. Then he turned around and I knew exactly who he was. Levi.

"That fucking bitch. How the hell did he get down on the field!"

"Who? Who is a fucking bitch?" Louis sat up a little more interested after my outburst.

"Levi. The bitch that was dancing with Liam at Rebels the night I left and we didn't talk for a few weeks. That's him! I knew he looked familiar. Why Liam is talking to him?"

Louis sat back and pulled his knees closer to his chest in an attempt to get warmer.

"Who cares, Ni. He's old news. It's not like Liam is hanging all over him. You have nothing to worry about. Liam only wants you."

Just then Liam leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.

"Or maybe you do have something to worry about," Louis said as he saw the same thing I saw. That bitch leaned up and gave him a kiss back and then they hugged. What the hell!

Liam turned, scanning for me in the crowd. Oh, what's wrong dickhead? Checking to see if I just saw you kiss another boy? His eyes found mine and he smiled.

I was so pissed. No way was I smiling back at that asshole. His smiled faded and he waved. So I did what any other boyfriend would do in my shoes.

I gave him the finger and got up to leave.
"Wait, where're you going?" Louis said as he struggled to get out from under the blanket.

"I'm leaving. I think I've seen enough." I took one last look and Liam was standing there staring up at me with a shocked look on his face.

I can't believe it... How could he? He knows I'm sitting right here and I can see everything! Why would he do that?

You will never be wanted by anyone...

My mother's words just kept playing over and over in my head as we walked out to my car.

"Shut up!" I screamed out as I threw my hands over my ears.

"Jesus Niall, I didn't say a damn word!"