"Oh God, Liam."

"I know, baby....."

I went back to kissing and sucking on his nipples as I slipped my hand into his panties. He bucked his hips into me and let out a moan.

Holy fuck. I loved to feel him fall apart because of my touch.

I moved my mouth up to his neck and started to kiss along his neck and collarbone. I slowly slid my hand up and down his shaft. He sucked in a breath of air.

"Ohmygod..."

Holy shit he was so fucking hard...

"Jesus Niall, you're so hard and ready baby."

"Liam...oh God that feels so good."

I took my thumb and slid it over his tip. God how much longer could I hold off...

"More...please Liam, more."

I had to smile against his neck...he really was a greedy little thing.

I started to move my hand faster. He was so fucking hard...so damn ready... he leaned his head back and moaned again.

He started to buck his hips and grind harder into my hand. I could tell he was getting close. He grabbed me with his left hand and started to scream out my name as he buried his head into my chest.

Motherfucker, I could feel him squeezing my arm. My head was spinning as Niall just kept screaming out my name. Shit, this has got to be the longest orgasm he's ever had.

Finally he stopped calling out my name and I felt his body starting to go limp in my arms. I just stood there and held him as his breathing came back under control. He pulled his head back and looked up at me.

"Wow!"

"Wow is fucking right. I think that was the hottest thing I've ever seen, Niall."

Niall started to laugh. His smile faded as I felt his hand trying to undo the buttons to my jeans. Poor baby was having a hard time with only being able to use his left hand. I pulled my hand out from his panties and grabbed his hand and moved it away from my jeans. I slowly took off his panties and turned him to lay him on the bed. I felt his body starting to shake. I knew he was nervous; shit, so was I. I just hoped like hell I didn't lose control and hurt him.

"Niall baby, lay down..."

His eyes grew bigger and he grabbed onto my shirt. He started to sit down onto the bed. Fuck, my heart was beating a mile a minute. I could actually hear it in my ears. He started to scoot back until he was lying back with his head on the pillows. I was kneeling along the side of his body since he never let go of the death grip he had on my shirt. I had to smile at how sweet and innocent he was. To think I was going to be the only man to ever be inside him made me almost start to fucking cry. Last thing I needed was to cry right now.

I leaned down and brushed my lips against his. He captured my bottom lip with his teeth and started to smile. I pulled back to look at him. I just wanted to look at his perfect beautiful body laying there waiting for me...only me.

"Liam?"

"Hmmm?"

"What's wrong? Why are you just staring at me?" he said as his voice cracked.

"Nothing's wrong, baby, nothing at all. I'm just looking at your beautiful body. It's so fucking beautiful."

He started to cover up his stomach and I looked at his face that was flushed red.

"No Niall, don't ever cover yourself up. I love to look at your body. This is the first time I've ever seen you totally nude, sweetheart, and I just want to take it all in."