Panic Attack

Every time I have a dream about Jacob it's in a grocery store ???

🍉

"Where's y/n? I need y/n." I faintly hear over the crowd's screams. Jacob is supposed to go on stage in a few minutes. It's the biggest crowd he's ever had.

I enter the back room to see multiple people huddled around a corner.

"I need y/n. I want y/n. I need y/n."

"What's going on?" I say as I approach the corner. I go through the people to see Jacob sitting with his head on his knees, crying his eyes out.

Without hesitation, I sit down next to him and hug him. When he realises I'm there, he turns, and hugs me even tighter. He rests his head on my shoulder and cries. "Y/n. Y/n. Y/n" he mumbles over and over into my neck.

I motion everyone to leave and I continuously rub his back. We sit in silence except for the sniffles coming from Jacob and the faint chants of "Jacob! Jacob! Jacob!" coming from the crowd.

I let him settle down when I lift his head up and wipe his remaining tears. "What's wrong, baby?" I whisper.

"I'm nervous, y/n."

"Why are you nervous?"

He points to where the cheers are coming from. "That's the b-biggest crowd I've ever h-had."

You put your hands in his hair. "J, they all came to see you. You're going to do amazing and everyone's gonna cheer for you. Including me."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, baby. Everyone loves you- so just go out and do your thing. Don't think about all those people."

Jacob leans in and kisses you slowly. "You always know how to cheer me up."

🍒

Note ;
this is eh