Cheater pt. 5

"Marisol, since you are officially my girlfriend, I need to show you to the guys," Jacob says taking my hand in his and looking deep into my eyes.

A smile begins to form on my face and my eyes widen. "Wait wait wait wait wait. Are you talking about the Magcon guys," my voice was full of excitement.

Jacob laughs. "Yeah we are going to the arcade in like an hour."

"Oh my gosh Jacob," I wrap my arms around him, "I love you so much you are the best boyfriend ever," I kiss his cheek. "I hate the arcade but I'm gonna go anyways cause I wanna see them." I pull away from the hug and run down the hallway.

"I have to tell Haley about this!" I scream. I could hear Jacob giggle from down the hallway.

-time skip-

"Come on Marisol we are gonna be late," Jacob yells from the garage. "Can't you just wait I wanna look good," I yell back from my room. "We are only going to go to an arcade it isn't that big of a deal." I roll my eyes playfully and open the door.

"Fiiiiinaaalllyyyy," Jacob puts down his penny board and puts one foot on it. "Let's just go. I'm so excited," I jump up and down in excitement. Jacob smiles. "Come on. You already wasted time getting ready, we don't need to waste any more time." I narrow my eyes at him. "Well someone is extra sassy today," I get on the board behind him and put my arms around his waist.

"I love when we do this," Jacob says while we ride down the street. "Me too," I lift my head from resting it on his back and kiss his neck. I rest my head on the crook of his neck while my hair blows in the wind while riding down a small hill.

"We're here," Jacob says while stopping in front of the arcade. I get off and run to the arcade without waiting for Jacob. I open the doors to see millions of small children playing games while the machines are making noises and dispensing tickets.

But, I see none of the boys. I walk around to see if they were there but no boys. I run back to the doors where Jacob was standing. He was leaning against the wall smirking.

"Why are you smirking, Jacob" I asked with my eyebrow raised in question.

"Marisol I tricked you. The boys aren't here. I just wanted you to come to the arcade with me an-" before he could finish, I interrupted. "are you kidding me," I scoffed. I turned and walked out the doors. I leaned against the wall outside. (Wait for it)

Jacob comes rushing out after me. He walks towards me. "Marisol," he moves pieces of my hair out of my face. "It was only a joke baby. Please don't be mad at me." He kissed my forehead. "I just wanted you to see how fun an arcade can be. I don't know why you hate it so mu-"

"Jacob? What are you doing here?" A voice interrupted. Wait. I know that voice. I look up. It was Cameron, Aaron, and Taylor walking together towards the arcade. I look at Jacob with my my jaw dropped who has his mouth partly open as well. "OH MY GOD," I scream and run up to Cam and hug him.

Cameron is shocked at first but eventually hugs back. "Um Jacob is this your new girlfriend that you talk about all the time." Cam says after I pull away from the hug to go and hug Aaron and Taylor. Jacob's face turns red.

"I was trying to get Marisol to play in the arcade but she hates it." Jacob responds. "Oh really we were just going to the arcade," Aaron points to the building where kids were walking out with their prizes.

"Oh no it's okay we can go together," I say and smile at Jacob who is confused as ever.

-time skip after fun at arcade-

"That was amazing," I say while opening the door to my house while putting the big stuffed panda down on my bedroom floor.

"See, I don't know why you hate the arcade so much." Jacob puts his phone down on my nightstand.

"I'll be right back I just have to go to the bathroom," Jacob says while walking out my room. "no problem," I respond while taking off my coat.

DING

Jacob's phone gets a text message. I walk over to his phone because I am nosy and kind of curious. It says 'Luna.' It says: I loved what we did yesterday, I want to do it again.

Luna? Is Jacob cheating on me? Wait, Jacob wouldn't do that...

I walk over to my window to think over who this 'Luna' girl might be. I suddenly feel Jacob's arms snake around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder.

I break from his grip, turn around and look at him with teary eyes. "Who is Luna," I say as calmly as possible.

Jacob's eyes widen in shock. "I don't know what you're talking about."

*************

Cliffhanger... sort of. Thank you to for this idea. I kind of twisted it and im sorry if this chapter was crappy because it kind of was lol.

Please don't get mad or anything if i dont upload every saturday or friday or sunday or anything, i might do it later on in the week because this book is for fun and i dont want to feel pressured to write something on here and make it feel like its a school project thingy.

GUYS 6K WE ARE GOING UP READS SO FAST THANK YOU.

word count: 955

Peace love, Marisol