Cheater pt. 3

Again guys, before we start, I wanted to thank you again for the 2k reads, and more than 100 votes. Thank you for all of this because when i started, I didn't believe any one would like my story, but you guys showed great support and loved my book. So, thank you for the last time. Okay enough cheesiness, lets get starteddd:

==================(At Jacob's house)

"Thank you Ms. Sartorius for driving me, I greatly appreciate it," I say as I get out of the car while Jacob helps to take my luggage out of the trunk.

"No problem, anytime. I'm excited that you will be living right next to us and that Jacob has a new friend," she responds.

I giggle. "Thank you,"

''Here Marisol, I got your luggage. You can set it in my room and I'll show you around the neighborhood, since you're new," Jacob says while handing me my luggage.

I don't answer but just carry the luggage to his room.

I enter his big room. I fan girl again. I've seen his room so many times before, in his snap chat, his vines, and his broadcasts. I look around for a few minutes and take everything in when I hear Jacob walk down the hallway.

I turn around. "Okay ready to go? I already told my mom we are going."

"Yeah I'm ready."

Jacob leads me outside and he picks up his penny board. He stands on it and turns to me.

"Get on."

I look at him confused. "What?" There isn't enough room to fit both of us.

He chuckles. "You're so cute when you're confused."

I blush.

"Just get on the back of it and hold on to me. I want to show you around."

I hesitate but get on the back of it and hold on to his waist. He pushes off with his foot and puts his hands on my hands. 'Is this real?' I think to myself. Am I actually doing this with the boy I have always dreamed of meeting and dating?

"Let's go and get some ice cream and I'll take you to the playground next to the school I live next to," Jacob interrupts my thoughts, "or now, we live next to." We both giggle a little.

We ride in silence until we get to the small and cute ice cream parlor. I get off first and Jacob follows and puts his penny board against the side of the store. He opens the door for me and I walk in and look around. There was no one here.

"Hi, what can I get for you today," the nice lady says from behind the counter. I look up to see the flavors. I turn to Jacob. "You order first I don't know what I want yet." "Okay."

He orders while I finally decide what I want. I look back down. "Can I get a soft serve twist on a small cone." "Okay," the lady smiles at me and gets our orders.

"That'll be $6.50." I completely forgot to bring money. "Oh Jacob I forgot to br-" Jacob hands the lady the money, smiles, and leads me outside. "It's okay I got it."

I lick my ice cream and thank him. "C'mon let's go on the swings." Jacob yells at his runs to the swings. I walk to the swings and we both sit down, not swinging, but just eating our ice cream.

After a few minutes of eating our ice cream, Jacob gets up from his swing and runs across the play ground to go on the slide. He trips on a broken branch on the ground and lands face first into his ice cream. I laugh loudly.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want," Jacob mumbles as he gets up with ice cream all over his face. "Sorry," I say still laughing while getting up with napkins.

Jacob slowly walks to the bench nearby and I follow.

"Here," I say while taking his chin and lifting it up to look at me. I take napkins and slowly wipe the ice cream off his face. I feel a little uncomfortable under his gaze. He stares at me deeply with those hazel eyes that I can just get lost in.

"Okay," I say breaking his gaze on me. "Thanks Marisol. Good thing nobody saw that." We both laugh.

"Well I should be getting back. My dad is probably wondering where I am." "Yeah, that's true," Jacob responds. "Well I hope you enjoy my tour. It wasn't much of a tour actually, but i hope you still enjoyed it." I smile as my cheeks turn pink at how sweet he is.

He gets picks up his penny board and I get on the back of it and hold his waist like I did before. I rest my head on his back as we ride down the street.

&&&&&&&&

"Thank you for everything, I'll talk to you later," I tell Jacob as I walk out the door. "Anytime."

I give him a weak smile and walk out to the street. I turn around when I hear Jacob yell my name.

"Wait, Marisol, can I get your number before you go so I can text you and we can hang out and stuff." He asks shyly. "Of course." I internally fan girl again. "I put my phone in my luggage though."

"Um," Jacob responds while thinking. "I'll right it on your arm." "Um okay," I say while he goes into his house and gets a sharpie. He writes on my arm: Jacobs number ;) ***-***-**** I do the same on his arm.

"Thanks Marisol, I'll text you later."

I turn and head down the street to what is now my home for a long, long time.

%%%%%%%%

Thank you for reading!

I decided that i want to do a question at the end of my stories cause I want to know about my readers!

qotd: what state do you live in? If you dont live in the U.S, what country do you live in?

I live in Massachusetts ")

Word count: 1016

Peace and love: MaRiSoL