Starry Night

A/N: Pretend in this imagine, that Jacob can drive.
______________\\____________
"Where are we going," you giggle. You are in Jacob's small, a little broken down, red truck. It's 7:00 at night. He looks at you and then back at the road. "I don't know," he smirks. "Are you trying to kidnap me," you ask, a little angry that he won't tell you where you're going. He just smiles and doesn't say anything.

You drive into a small park. No one is here. It's just you and Jacob. Jacob parks and gets out of the truck. "Stay here," he smiles and closes the door.

After what seems like forever, he escorts you out of the car and leads you to the back the truck. He laid down blankets and pillows and there are snacks on the side.

"What are we gonna do with all this," you look at him. He smirks. "I wanted to cuddle with you and look at the stars," he says shyly.

You climb into the back of the truck and snuggle underneath the blankets. Jacob wraps his arm around you and you put your head on his chest. You could stay like this forever just looking up at the stars.

After a few minutes of just looking at the stars, cuddling, and barely talking to each other, you see at the corner of your eye Jacob starting at you. You look at him confused. "Why are you staring at me," we ask curiously. "I don't know. I just think you are more beautiful than the stars. Your eyes shine way brighter. And so does your smile," he says looking down at you. You smile and peck his lips. "That's all I get," He asks playfully. You roll your eyes and give him a more passionate kiss, way longer than the last one.

You stopped from kissing him again because you were really cold. "I didn't know we were going to do this so I didn't bring a sweatshirt," you tell him while shaking. He takes off his sweatshirt and wraps it around you. You try to push it away saying that will be cold and will have nothing to wear. "I have you to keep me warm," he says kissing your forehead.

Best. Date. Ever.

_____________\\_____________
Sorry that I didn't update sooner😕
I hope you guys like this one!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REQUEST! I'm running out of ideas!!!!!!
💖 Marisol