On your period

You were lying on your bed, praying to the lord baby Jesus that your freaking cramps would go away. You were just watching Netflix by yourself and sometimes getting up to change.

Suddenly, you heard the door open. You looked to the side to find Jacob. He was holding a bag from Target and a brown paper bag. He looked at you and smiled and walked closer to you. When he got close enough, he leaned down and kissed your forehead. You looked up at him, smiling.

He sat down next to you on the bed. "Are you doing okay," he asks very gently. "I wish these freaking cramps would go away," you said still holding on to your stomach. "How did you know I was on my period," you ask curiously. "I texted you for two days and you didn't answer and you haven't been active at all on social media. Every month for a week you do this, so I knew it had to be that time of the month." You smiled at him and he smiled even bigger back.

"What in the bag," you say looking at the bag. "I went to Target and got you some pads, pain reliever, and of course I had to get chocolate. Oh and I got you a burrito from Chipotle."

You smiled. "You weren't embarrassed getting pads?" "No, because it is for my baby girl and I would do anything for you, even if it is going out and embarrassing myself." You leaned in to kiss, but you pulled back because of a cramp that came.

Jacob grabbed the pain reliever and you popped it down. "Let's have Chipotle now," Jacob says. He sat down next to you and ate Chipotle while watching Netflix.

When you were done, Jacob laid down and rubbed your stomach, which made you feel even better than the pain reliever did. Every so often he would sneak in a kiss on the cheek. When he went in for another one, he saw that you were sound asleep in his warm and protective arms.

____________||___________
Thank you for 400 reads! Goal: 500🙌🏻
I am taking requests and any personal ones you want me to do.
Word count: 375
💖 Marisol