Birthday Wishes

It's late but yolo

"Bye baby, I'm sorry I couldn't be there but I hope you have an amazing day," I tell my boyfriend Jacob through the phone.

Today was his birthday, but since we live in different states, I couldn't be there to celebrate with him.

"Thank you princess, I love you." I could hear many people talking in the background and I could barely hear what Jacob was saying.

"What's all that noise, where are you?"

Jacob hesitates. "What do you mean? I'm at home. There must be something wrong with the connection."

I know he's lying to me but I just shrug it off. "Okay, bye." I hang up.

::::3 hours later:::

I'm laying on my bed and reading all the messages Jacobs fans have given Jacob.
I love you Jacob I hope you have an amazing birthday
Happy 14th birthday Jacob
I love you ja- knock knock knock

I hear a knock on the front door. I walked down the stairs and approached the door.

I slowly open it and find Jacob all dressed up, holding flowers. I gasp and immediately wrap my arm around him.

"What are you doing here," tears start to flow down my face and drop on Jacobs shirt.

"Shh, baby it's okay." I face Jacob and he wipes my tears with his thumb. He slowly leans in and we kiss very gently.

Jacob comes inside and he makes himself comfortable. I sit on his lap and look at him.

"Was all that noise I heard on the phone from the airport?"
Jacob laughs. "I tried to get away with it but I guess I made it kinds obvious."

There's a moment of silence before I start to speak.
"I'm so sorry I didn't get you anything, I didn't know you were coming. I'm such a terrible girlfriend. I-"

Jacob laughs. "Stop, you're not a terrible girlfriend. I love you so much. And plus, I already got what I wanted for my birthday... to see you."

Boys are retards, except for Jacob

That was super bad I'm really sorry. I'm kinda sick so let's hope I get better😭
Wc: 359
✌🏻️💖, Marisol