I would never do that to you

I was over Jacob's house, eating dinner with him at the table. Nobody was home so we could do whatever.
As I lifted my arm to eat food, my long sleeve slipped down, revealing all my scars from my cuts.
I immediately put down my fork and pushed my sleeve back up so Jacob didn't see them. He still didn't know that I cut.
But, I could tell he saw because he put down his fork and looked at me with a worried face.
"What happened, J? Are you okay?"
"I'm alright, but are you okay?" He still looked at me with that stare and that worried look.
I fake laughed. "Yeah, why do think I'm not okay? You just looked at me and asked me if I was okay-"
"Y/N, stop trying to hide it. I saw what you just did, I saw your scars." He took my hand and stood up. "Come here."
He led me to the couch so we both sat down facing each other.
I look down. What will Jacob think of me now? Now that he found out I cut? Would he think I'm too weak and break up with me?
He pulled up my sleeves and examined the scars. He lifted up my wrist and kissed it lightly. A tear slipped down my face and Jacob looked up.
"If you want to cut yourself, then take my arms, look me in the eyes, and cut as many as you would to yourself." He said staring at me intensely.
"I couldn't hurt you like that..." As soon as I said that, I understood everything.

I embraced Jacob, my tears starting to wet his sweatshirt. "Jacob I'm so sorry-" I start but he interrupts.
"Y/n, if you are going through anything, just remember I am right here for you. Don't cut yourself because I love you too much to see you go." He brushes his fingers through my hair.
"I love you too Jacob," I come from up from his shoulder and look him in the eyes.
He leans in as I lean in and out lips gently touch, moving in sync.
He finally lets go as we are both out of breath. Jacob looks back up at me.
"Promise you won't do that again...for me?" He holds out his pinky finger.
I smile and lock my pinky finger with his.
"Promise."

____________________
Sorry for the long wait on the update I was just getting ready for the start of school on Thursday (UGH)
JACOB IS FROM OKLAHOMA AND WAS ADOPTED. I JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAY I WAS CRYING MY EYES OUT. GO WATCH THE VIDEO IN HIS CHANNEL IF YOU HAVEN'T IT MADE ME CRY. FIRST ROLF AND NOW THIS UGGHHHHHH
Okay that's the end of my breakdown lol
I hope you guys enjoyed and 21k¿ HSOANEIAK
Wc: 501
Stay positive... If you're going through anything and need just someone to talk to, I'm always here because I have no life😂
✌🏻️💖, Marisol
SORRY FOR THE REPUBLISH