His Cat Dies

As some of you may know, Jacob did a live stream on Instagram saying how he had to put down one of his cats. I forgot which one so I'm just going to use Callie.

This idea literally just popped into my head so I'm sorry if it's crap lmao

🐱

You packed up your bag, put on your jacket, and got ready to head out the door.

You were about to open the door when you hear a weak knock.

Confused, you slowly opened the door to see a red faced Jacob, tears falling from his cheeks while he sniffles.

You immediately dropped what you were carrying, grabbed his hand and took him inside.

You closed the door and led Jacob to the couch. He sat down and you sat on his lap, his waist between your two knees.

You took a second to study his face. His eyes and tear stained face was red and he wouldn't stop shivering or sniffling. You hate seeing him like this.

"What's wrong baby?" You take your thumbs and wipe the tears of each cheek. You lift your arm up and fix his messy hair, continuously pushing your hand through it.

"W-w-we h-had-"

"Hey, hey, hey. Relax a little bit and then talk." You whisper softly, your lips gently brushing against his ear.

A minute passes and Jacob starts to calm himself down but he's still crying and shivering.

"W-we had to put C-Callie d-down." Jacob's cry almost makes the sentence inaudible.

You take your hand away from his hair and wrap your arms around him. His arms are wrapped tightly around your waist- tighter than normal. Like you would disappear if he let go.

"Shhh, it's okay. You'll get over it soon. You still have Josie." You tried your best to make him feel better but he still wouldn't stop shivering and he was looking at everything but you.

"Look at me." You took his chin in your hand and turned his head so he's facing you.

"Everything will be okay. Don't waste time and be sad when you still have Josie- who you love to death- and your family and friends who love you death and you can be happy with. Do me a favor and don't be sad, I hate seeing you sad- it makes me sad."

Jacob didn't respond, his tears falling on your jacket. "Y/N?" He sniffs.

"Yeah, baby? Do you need anything?" You continue to rub his back and look into his tired, red, tearful eyes.

"Can you read to me? I love hearing your voice, it'll calm me down."

You smiled at how cute Jacob was and you nodded.

Jacob released you from his grip and you got up from his lap, heading over to grab the book on the table that you were currently reading to Jacob.

You and Jacob would always lie together, most of the times on your bed, and you would read to him until you both get tired and fall asleep.

Once you got back from grabbing the book, you see Jacob laying on the couch on his back. You slowly slip in next to him and open the book. Jacob's arms slip tightly around your waist.

"Do you remember what page we were on?" You ask a still shivering Jacob.

"Page two-fourteen." Jacob always remembers what page we are on, I don't even need a bookmark.

"Okay are you ready?" You ask once you arrive at the page.

Jacob gently kisses your forehead. "R-read to m-me, sweetheart."

Minutes into the book, you slowly feel Jacob stop sniffling and shivering. You no longer feel his tears slipping onto your shoulder.

You stop reading and turn to see a peaceful, sleeping Jacob.

You quietly close the book and set it down on the floor. Jacob's arms still wrapped tightly around you, you turn and rest your head in the crook of his neck. Breathing in his cologne, before you know it, you fall fast asleep.

🐾

I don't even know what this is.
I love JennaxJacob
Thank you for supporting my stories and including me in one of yours.
Wc: 699 ;)
,Marisol