Cheater pt.2

Before we start chapter 2 of this mini book, I just want to thank all of you for the 2,000 reads! Thank you for the nice comments and thank you for all the votes. Now enjoy this next chapter:

()()()()()(After getting off the plane)()()()()()

"Ugh, I can't pick it up, it's too heavy," I grunt, trying to pick up my luggage.

"Here I got it," Jacob says, pushing me aside and picked up my luggage, showing no sign of struggle.

"Why thank you," I say, pushing up the handle on my luggage. "Anything for you," he responds while also pushing up his handle from his luggage. I feel heat rush up to my cheeks again. He always has it in him to make me feel special, even though I just met him a few hours ago. Every time I look at him, I fan girl.

Me and Jacob walk together down to get a drink from Starbucks. He willingly pays for my iced coffee and we sit down at a table.

Jacob looks around and shifts his gaze back at me. "So who is here to pick you up?" "I am supposed to take an Uber back home," I answered after taking another sip from my drink.

"By yourself," Jacob asks looking very confused and concerned. I giggle. "Yeah, why," curious at why he is so concerned. "You can come with me and my mom. Since you are gonna live on our street, we can just take you there. You can come to my house first and hang if you want."

I blink. "No, that would be too much trouble for you. "No it's not I promise." He smiles and I feel shivers down my spine at how adorable he is. "Okay, then," and he smiles even wider.

"Here can you take a picture of me, for my Instagram," Jacob hands me his phone. I grab it and he smiles for the camera. I turn the front facing camera on and take a picture of myself. I had to admit they were kind of cute.

"Okay, here," I hand him his phone and I bite my lip trying not to laugh until he sees what I did.

He scrolls through his phone and looks at me with that smile that is cancer to me. "What did you do..." He asks me, staring into my eyes that sends shivers down my spine again. I just laugh as a response.

He does something on his phone and I cant help but wonder what it he was doing. He probably was posting the pictures I took of him on Instagram. I cant help but be nosy.

We take a few more sips of our drinks and we finally finish. Jacob gets up, looks down at me, and holds out his hands to help me up. I nervously take them and get up. But, when I got up, he wouldn't let my hand go. He wanted to hold my hand. I couldn't help but just internally fan girl.

"Okay, my mom's waiting in the car outside," Jacob says still holding my hand while walking outside with our luggage.

We walk out the door and a black car is parked right in front of the entrance. "Here she is," Jacob says, heading toward the car. Jacob lets go of my hand and I sigh because I didn't want him to let go.

He points to the back to the car. "You can open the trunk and put your luggage in it." I didn't say anything, but just walked to open the trunk. I tried to lift my luggage off the ground but I couldn't because it's too heavy. I scrunched up my face in struggle to see Jacob in front of me. "I came because I remembered that your luggage was too heavy." We both laugh. "Thank you."

Jacob lifts both of our luggage in the trunk and I open the back car door to go in, and Jacob followed. Jacob's mom turns around in her seat. "So, I see Jacob scored a girlfriend." she says with a smirk. I wish.

"Mom stop it," Jacob frowns and blushes. "This is Marisol, she's going to live on the same street as us." His frown turns to a smile. "Well how nice. Nice to meet you, Marisol. I believe you and Jacob will be good friends. Or maybe even more then friends." She wiggles her eyebrows up and down which makes me laugh. "MOOOMMMMMM," Jacob complains. She turns back around in her seat. "Alright, alright."

####################

Sorry, this is a crappy chapter, its just a fill-in chapter, the story wouldnt make sense if I skipped this all that blah blah blah blah blah

This story might have a few more chapters than i thought it would but thats OKAY

I wanted to update a little early because my parents are having a party right now, so im typing this with headphones on because I dont want people to talk to me and im am very anti-social.

Vote, share, fan, comment and all that.

Again, thank you for 2k reads, I thought my stories werent good lol ANYWAYSSSSS

word count: 853

Peaceeee, Marisol <3