The Pool

"Are you almost ready, Y/N" your friend Jillian calls from outside the bathroom. "Yes, I'm just putting up my hair," you yell back. You were going to the pool with Jillian and her boyfriend David. David was supposed to bring one of his friends because they thought you would be a third wheel. The guy is probably going to be ugly, but at least you have someone to talk to...

You put your hair in a high ponytail and came out of the bathroom. You set your clothes down on your bed, grabbed a towel, and put on some flip flops. "Well it took you long enough," Jillian said with extra sass. "Oh pleaseeeeeeeee," you exaggerated. "Okay, David said he would meet us at the pool with his friend," Jillian said while opening the door to go outside. "Okay, I hope he's cute," you responded very hopeful. Jillian turned around and looked at you with a smirk. You raised your eyebrow. "What," you say, now very curious who this guy is. "Oh nothing," Jillian said still smiling.

You walked outside to the pool and saw that David and his 'friend' wasn't here yet, so you out on some sunscreen and sunglasses and sat just laid on a chair. So did Jillian.

Maybe around half an hour later, David finally arrived. Jillian ran up to him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "What took you so long, we were wondering where you've been," Jillian says sweetly. "We got stuck in traffic, Jacob is still in the car getting something," David responded while setting down a towel and other things I couldn't see cause I was still laying down.

"Hey, y/n," David waved to you. You sit up. "Hey David," you also wave back. "Jacob will be here in a minute, I told him about you and he seems excited to meet you." So, Jacob is his name. Seems like he's a cool person.

In the mist of thinking, you see what you thought was supposed to be Jacob. He is really cute. How could David, who was a complete weirdo and wasn't even that cute, be friends with a really cute guy.

"Hey Jacob how are you," Jillian asks. "Oh I'm doing alright I guess," he responds, then turns his gaze to you. David notices so he walks forward to introduce you. "Jacob this is my friend y/n. Y/n, this is my friend Jacob." "Hey," he says putting out his hand. "Hey," you respond and took his hand. You were really nervous because he was really cute.

"OKAY LETS HAVE SOME FUN," Jill yells and jumps in. David and Jacob jump in after. "WOO HOOO," David screams. The water splashes all over you and it's really cold and you don't want to go in because you wanted to stay warm. "Come in y/n," David yells. "Nah, I'm good," you answer. You look around the pool. Where's Jacob?

All of a sudden, you feel hands press against your back and push you into the pool. You fall in, hitting the cold water. When you comeback to the surface, Jacob is standing above you laughing. "Very funny," you say.

////////after 3 hours of playing////////

"Okay guys, Jacob and I have to go because I have to bring Jacob back home," David says putting on a shirt. "Awe, okay," Jillian gives David a hug. "See you later David," you yell. In the corner of your eye you see Jacob walking toward you. I wonder what he's going to say to you, if he even is going to talk to you. You turn to face him. "Hey y/n, we should totally hand out sometime, like just the two of us." You couldn't believe your ears. A smokin' hot guy is asking you out on a date? "Oh my goodness, I would love to," you respond happily. "Okay can I just have your number," he hands you his phone. You put your number in his phone and then you hand him yours so he can put his number in. Jill and David are looking over at you to like they planned this all out.

"Wait, y/n are you doing anything tomorrow," Jacob answers. "Um, no I don't have anything," you respond. "Want to go to Disney? It's just an hour away," he asks with a smile on his face. "Oh is that too much," you asked really surprised. "No, I'll do anything for a beautiful girl like you," you blush, "Okay, totally then," you smile. He giggles, "okay see you tomorrow," he walks away. David smiles at Jillian and they both leave.

You walk over to Jillian. "Did you plan for us to be together," you ask Jillian, eyebrow raised, with your hands on your hips. "Maybeeee," she smiles. You immediately hug her. "Thank you, you're the best," you whisper in her ear. She giggles. "Your welcome, I knew you would think he was cute."

£££££££££££££££££££££££
WE HIT 1K READS😁😁
Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope you like this imagine. I want to tell you that I will be starting a new book in about 5 weeks or maybe earlier. I'm really excited for it.
Word count: 880
💖 Marisol