Tease

Enjoy this basic smut

As I was making a snack, I feel Jacob's arms wrap around my waist. I suddenly feel his lips on my neck, roughly kissing and biting.

I smirk, turn around and wrap my hands around his neck. I place my lips on his for a gentle kiss. "Wanna go watch a movie, baby?" I whisper in his ear, hopefully making him think something was going to happen.

He smiles and intertwines his hand with mine and walks me to the living room.

He let go as soon as we got to the living room and sat down on the couch. I went to go pick out one movie out of the many movies we had.

Once I finally picked one, I went to go put the DVD in the player. I was wearing Jacob's favorite sweatshirt that was like a dress on me, so I didn't feel a need to wear pants. As I put it in, I made sure to bend down.

When I get it to start playing, I go and sit down next to Jacob. I put my legs over his lap, my head on his shoulder, and wrap my arms around his waist.

Not even half an hour into the movie, Jacob starts to wrap my hair around his fingers, gives me forehead kisses, and flicks my earlobe.

I giggle and turn to him. "This is boring," Jacob says with a pout.
"What do you want to do then?" I ask, smirking, knowing he fell directly into my trap.

"I don't know, something fun."
I smile and look back and forth from his eyes to his lips.

I slowly inch closer to him. He closes his eyes and prepares to kiss me.

Our lips barely brush against each other when I slowly pull away. Jacob opens his eyes and looks at me with confusion.

I smirk. "You wish jellyfish."

I quickly get up and run away. I hear Jacob chase after me. He groans, "Why do you have to be such a tease, Y/N."

;););););)(;(;(;(;(;
I have nothing to say about this chapter lmao.
108 days until my baby👅
🌹, Marisol