Family dinner

For Marladog 💜❤️ hope you like it😇

"I'm nervous," I say to Jacob as we leave my house to go to his house down the street.

Jacob and I have been dating for almost 5 month now and I still haven't met his parents. But in a little while, I will be having dinner with them, and I've never been more nervous in my life.

We come to his front door and I stop. "What if they don't like me? What if we can't be together anymore-"

"Allie, stop." Jacob interrupts me. "They are gonna love you. What's not to love?" He kisses my forehead. I take a deep breath as he opens the door.

"Mom, Dad," Jacob shouted. "We're here..."
(I know his parents are divorced and don't live together but just deal with it)

His mom comes out from around the corner. "Hi J," she hugs him and kisses him on the cheek. And then she turns to me.

"And you must be Allie." She holds out her hand so I can shake it. "Yes, nice to finally meet you." I respond. "Jacob talks about you all the time." Jacob blushes. "Mom can you not."

Mrs. Sartorius and I laugh a little. "Okay fine I won't embarrass you in front of your lil girlfriend-" "MOM STOP," Jacob almost yells while his mom and I are laughing super hard.
Maybe this won't be that bad after all...

"Okay, okay, dinner is all set, come and eat." She enters the kitchen and we follow while Jacob is still blushing. Jacob takes my hand and we enter the kitchen.

Here's the moment I've been dreading the most. His dad.
His dad is sitting at the dinner table waiting to eat. He turns and sees Me and Jacob, and then shifts his gaze to our connected hands. He slowly stands up and come towards us as my heart rate goes up.

"Hi I'm Jacob's dad, you must be Allie." I take away my hand from Jacob and shake his hand. "I've been waiting to meet you."
I didn't know what to say, so I just say thank you.

Jacob pulls out a chair for me and I sit down. We start to eat and I feel extremely uncomfortable. I guess Jacob noticed because he placed his hand on mine and caressed my hand with his thumb. I looked over and he mouthed 'it's gonna be okay.'
I smile a little.

///after dinner///

"Thank you so much for having me over," I tell Jacobs parents as I get ready to walk out the door. "Thank you for coming," Mrs. Sartorius answers.

"Come on I'll walk you home," Jacob takes my hand, I say my goodbyes and we head out the door.

"See," Jacob looks at me. "That wasn't bad at all." I just sigh in relief. "I'm just glad it's over."

We already got to my house because the walk wasn't that far. "Thank you Jacob," I go to kiss his cheek but he turns his head and kisses me on the lips. I smile into the kiss.

"No Allie, thank you for being the most amazing and beautiful girlfriend."

#######
That was Extremely crappy and I'm sorry if it sucked☹️
29k reads omlllll
Jill_loves_bands (I'm tagging you in this cause you always ask when I update lol)
Wc: 556
✌🏻️💖, Marisol