Chapter 43: Torture Session

Start from the beginning

"Some girl who claims to be your lover is here, said, she wants to see you." He said. "You know I don't have a lover. Not anymore, anyways." I said. "You're so rude, Nue-kun, and after everything we've been through."

A kunai knife was suddenly thrown at me, so I leaped into the air and clung to the ceiling like a cat. "Nue-kun?" I repeated. Oh, shit. There's only one person I know who calls me by that name. I heard dark giggling until a figure show themselves from the shadows.

"Of course. It had to be you," I let go of the ceiling, landing on my feet. "Megumi Kuro." I said, coldly, with a frown. Megumi smirked at me before giggling again. "It's good to see you, too, Nue-kun." She greeted.

"How are you even alive when I killed you. Looks like I'll have to do it again." I said as I created a fireball in my hand. "We all have our secrets, Nue-kun." Megumi smirked. "Stop calling me that!" I snapped. I threw the fireball at her in which she dodged it while doing a backflip.

Megumi ran towards me while taking out a kunai. "This time, I'm gonna make sure you stay dead!" I said, taking out my gun. "Go ahead and try, bitch!" Megumi challenged. I shot at her and she dodged all my bullets.

"Damn." I mumbled. Megumi swiped me with the kunai knife, trying to cut me, and I did a backflip, dodging her attack. "Wouldn't you two rather just sit down and talk this out? You know what they say: Violence is never the answer." Kisame said.

"Stay out of this!" Megumi and I snapped at him at the same time. When she went to cut me again, I flew up into the air and shot at her. When I did, Megumi caught the bullet in between her sharp teeth.

I frowned at her while she smirked at me before spitting out the bullet. "Guns are useless against me, Nue." Megumi informed. "Yeah, I figured." I replied while making mu guns disappear.

"If you know that, then you should submit to me and be done with it!" Megumi said before charging at me. I lunged at her and pinned her down while her back slid across the floor.

"This time, I'm gonna make sure you never come back from the dead." I said as I created a fireball in my hand. As I was about to burn her face, a chain suddenly wrapped around my wrist. I glanced back at the chain and went to pull it off, but another chain wrapped around my other wrist.

The chains lifted me off Megumi, holding me in the air while Megumi took this opportunity to stand to her feet. "I believe that's enough roughhousing for today." My eyes changed purple with anger as I saw Tobi walking over to me.

"You!" I tried breaking free from the chains, but couldn't. "Let me out of this so I can kick your ass!" I snapped. "You always did have such a foul mouth." He commented in his dark tone. "Why did you kidnap me? What was your purpose? Answer me, dammit!" I yelled.

"The reason why I brought you back here is because we still have work to do." Tobi answered. "What work? It's over! Pein is dead! There's no point in being here when the plan is a failure!" I snapped. "Hmm... Then, let me explain it in a way that you'll maybe understand." He said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"AAAHHHH!!!"

Pain shot up and down my body as my body was being whipped. Why don't I just break free? Well, I would if my wrists and neck weren't chain to the wall by chakra restraints. I was so weak right now, I couldn't even use my wings and tails to protect myself.

"Like Pein mentioned, you're a stubborn child that needs to be disciplined. He held back because he cared about you and thought of you as his own daughter. But me... I don't hold back." Tobi mentioned. I hung my head in exhaustion before glancing at him with a glare.