chapter 10

Jasper pov

         " You will not threaten us!" Cauis yelled. " Or what" Izzy said, smirking at him. " We are your kings! You WILL respect us!" He yelled at her.

         " I am the goddess of war! You do NOT rule me! Noone does!" She yelled at him. She stepped forward and so did the guard.

         " I will say this one more time. Either let us leave, or die" she said. " You will not leave!" Aro yelled. " Fine. You will die. Anyone who wants to live, step forward now. And I will now of your lying or planning to double cross me" she said.

        Jane, Alec, Felix, Dimitri, and another ones who name I don't know stepped forward. The ones who's name I didn't know burst into flame.

        " I said I'd know if your lying" she said. So the rest really did want to." You dare betray us!" Cauis yelled. They all ran over to us.

     The rest of the guard bursts into flames. After a minute, they are all ash. " I said let me leave or die. Should ve listened" and then Aro and Cauis burst to flame.

        " Why didn't you kill me?" Marcus says " Because you don't deserve it." She said. Just then, someone comes running in.

       " Didyme?" Marcus says " Marcus!" She says running to him. " How?" He asked " Aro had her killed. I have a power that allows me to bring others back to life, animal, plant, vampire or human"

        " He killed his own sister! My mate!" He yelled. She nodded her head, slowly. " He didn't want you to leave the volturi, so he had to insure that you wouldn't leave" she said.

         " But who's gonna run the vampire world now?" Jane said. " I have that covered" Izzy said as the doors opened.

    We all turned, and in walked two men. " Vladimir, Stefan" Carlisle said. He knew them? " Ah, Carlisle, how nice it is to see you" the blonde one said with a heavy accent.

      " We have waited a millennium for the Italian scum to ve killed. So ve can take our rightful place as rulers" the other said. " What?" Jane said.

       " Before the volturi, ve vhere the rulers. Ve had vegan to petrify, and they burned our castle, over throwing us. Now, ve can have out throne back. And if you vould like to stay on the guard, you may do so" he said.

        " We would" Alec said. They walked to Marcus. " If you would like, you can stay a ruler, along side us" they said. " No thank you, I would actually like to leave with my mate, luke we had planned" he said.

        " You may leave. Ve do not want to force upon you what the Volturi did" Stefan said. " May we go home now?" Izzy asked. " Yes. And thank you, for doing this." Vladimir said. " You're welcome. It had to be dome" Izzy said.

       " Ok, everyone gather in a circle and link hands" Izzy said. We did so. She stood beside me. And then before we knew it we where back home.

      " Thank you for helping us" Carlisle told the wolves. " No problem. Just stay off our land" and with that they ran off.

Will update at 275 views