Chapter 12

Daniel POV

    I had finished the torture of the traitor, as a I walked into my room, taking off first my black suit, before then taking off the white long sleeve undershirt, tossing them into the hamper by my door, making my way to the sink in the bathroom, using soap and hot water to clean off the blood on my hands, and face. I thought in my head, surely if Nicole had seen me right now, she'd think of a murderer.
     "Wait... what Nicole would think? Well, she wouldn't be wrong... I am a murderer..." I mumbled to myself, mentally beating myself up for doing what I did to her. I'm not only a murderer. I'm a fucking monster...
      "You are hot without your shirt." I heard a familiar voice say behind me.
       I sighed, turning to see Clarissa there. On my bed. Sitting rather seductively. She was in only her underwear and bra, and giving me a look I new all too well. But despite the many times that look had drawn me in to her, into my lustful desires, what she was doing now made me feel sick.
      "Hey there Clarissa..." I said, looking away from her.
       "What's the matter? Missed me~?" She asked, and I heard the bed creak a little as she stood.
       "Not in the slightest..." I said, saying that louder than I meant to.
        "Awww, don't be shy~" she responded, getting close to me, putting her hand on my lower stomach, letting it creep downwards slowly.
         "Clarissa, not tonight...." I said, starting to move away.
          "Danny, you wouldn't ever get rid of me, would you~?" She asked clingily.
          "As a matter of fact, I would. Now I'll restate my sentence, NOT TONIGHT." I said, raising my voice.
          "Danny-" she said, sounding hurt.
           "Bitch don't call me that! Now get away!" I exclaimed, forcing her away.
            "Listen to yourself, Danny. This is ME you are telling to get away." She said, starting to come back to me.
             "Damn straight it is! I'm done with you!" I explained.
              She put her hand over her left breast, like she'd been shot. She seemed genuinely hurt, but I didn't care. She huffed, and walked out.
          "Never expect me to come back to this room!" She yelled back.
          In the silence of the night, aside from the sound of the howling wind outside, I felt alone. Usually I didn't care about the solitude, but today it made me desire something. Or... someone. To be loved.
       God, what a fucking sap I'm becoming.....