Chapter 5

You want dinner.? Nick asked coming into the room.?

No, I'm not hungry did the lawyers call you back.?

Nah I haven't heard anything back.

What if something happened to her.? And I'm
Not there to prevent it.? I told her I would never leave her and I can't even talk to her.!

I know T but shit what could we do right now.? Until these lawyers get back to us we can't violate or we both in jail.

Fuck that jail shit for one second anything could be happening to her.

Ima send my mans over to check on her you know Ronnie fuck with Jayla and shit so Ima see what's up, ight.!

Whatever Nick do it now please.

Okay. Okay okay.! He pulled his phone out to dial Ronnie number but it went to voicemail. "Ima get a hold of him" stop worrying.! He kissed my forehead and hugged me. He layed in the bed and I started to cry. I promised myself I wouldn't cry today but I did anyways I couldn't help it. My heart was completely shattered. I couldn't had no contact with my baby I know she was missing me like crazy it's been two weeks and I haven't seen nor heard from her. This was torture.

______________________________
SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT BUT THE STORY WILL BE COMING TO AN END SO SHORTLY JUST TRYING TO HURRY AND GET TO THE POINT.