Chapter 9

I walked to lunch and found my girls. I was highly aggravated from this morning. I couldn't wrap my mind around how things went. I just don't wanna see  anything bad happen to him. He has a very bright future ahead of him plus nothing good ever comes from the streets. I sat down next to Ericka and Nick walked in the cafeteria with his arm around Jayla. She was known around for being the overly friendly School head cheerleader. We always bumped heads. I didn't like her much she thought cause her family had money she could be a fake wanna be bouji slutty princess.

I'll see you later baby boy.! She said before kissing him. He looked at me while in mid kiss and I swear I never felt so heart broken. I felt like I was about to have an asthma attack. I tried so hard not to cry. I made my way to the bathroom and bussed out in tears. We aren't even broken up. He the same nigga I thought he was.!! I was even more pissed off at myself for even trusting him. I let him get in my head and control me to thinking that he was some good guy and in all reality he wasn't.! he wasn't nothing but a lier and a cheater to began with.! I wiped my tears and stopped crying. I fixed my face redoing my make up and got back control over myself. I had a really big important game tonight and If I didn't win my whole life would be over. I changed Into my basketball shorts and a sports bra and headed to my safe place. I had to get focus. I grabbed a ball and began to dribble up and down the court. I did that about 20 times. Making sure that I had complete control over the ball was most important. Next I dribbled up and down in defense stance than I would make a shot. I missed a couple times. They kiss kept playing over and over in my head. I couldn't shake it. I was getting extra pisses at myself for not shaking this. I stood at the free throw line and shot from different angles.

You know if you apply more pressure to your left leg when you jump off of it and put more force into your right arm when you shoot your 3's would be so much better.! I heard a male voice saying. I looked up to see Tee. One of Nick BestFriends.

Thanks for the advice but uhh I got this.! I said making another shot. He through the ball back at me and dropped his book bag.

One on one.?

I'll cream your ass you don't wanna go there with me.!

No but I like a little competition.!

Competition and getting your ass beat is two different things.! I said checking the ball.

Well just have to see about that. He said as he passed the ball back. I dribbled, crossed him fake right went left and shot a 3.

I'm nothing to play with.! I said with a smirk. "This is like taking candy from a baby.!" I laughed. I shot another 3 before he could finish getting in his stance.

Damn girl.!

I told you.! I said before stealing the ball from him and shooting again. When I was angry I played my best. I don't think that kiss could of came at a better time. I let my anger out on the court and I feared anybody who tried me.

NICHOLAS P.O.V.

I pushed Jayla off of me, I didn't think she was gonna kiss me. I just walked into the lunch room with her to make Tierra mad in all honesty. I seen her get up crying. I wasn't feeling right knowing I just broke her heart. I started to look for her all over the school but my search stopped when I heard her laughter coming from the gym. I opened the door to see her and my BestFriend Tee playing.

Hell naw you cheating.! He cried laughing grabbing her by her waist picking her up and swing her around. She enjoyed it. She was filled with laughter.

Thank you.! She said as she feel to the ground.

For what.?

This.! A moment ago I was upset with your BestFriend. You know we broke up this morning and it ain't even been a whole 4 hours and he was already kissing on the next bitch.!