Chapter 18

I walked into school tired. I didn't get much sleep last night my ankle was in so much pain. Today was Nicks first day back at school. I finished all his work so he would be caught up on everything. I couldnt have him failing. He agreed to get out the streets back in school and back to basketball. I went to class and sat next to my girls. They was acting a little salty.

What's y'all problem.? I asked confused.

You.! Kiy said rolling her eyes.

Me.?

Yeah you every since Nick got shot you forgot about us.! Ericka said annoyed.

Y'all can't be serious.?!

We very serious.! Kiy said.

Ericka yo ass can't be mad you fw Quan I see yo ass everyday and Kiy I told you I was gone hook you up with Tee when he came back in town. Damn I can't believe y'all.! I said rolling my eyes. They actually had me pisses off.

Well when he come back y'all bitches be boo loving and leaving me out.! Kiy said sitting back and rolling her eyes.

This weekend. Thursday i believe.

Yeah okay and by Thursday night he better be on my line. I pulled my phone out and texted Tee.

Yo what's good with you and Kiy?

Tee: Yo friend.?

Yeah.!

Tee: shit hook that up she a cool lil joint.

Here's his number.! I said writing it down on a piece of paper. She was jumping for joy.

Now was that so hard.? She mocked hugging me.

Bitch get off me.! I said grabbing my notebook just as the bell rang.

__________________
NICK P.O.V.

I sat in class bored as hell. But If I wanted to keep my relationship this was where I had to be. My phone buzzed breaking my daze. It was a text from Jayla.

Im pregnant.! She text right along with a picture of a sonogram. It had her name on it and the date. I feeling of pity filled my stomach. I wanted to throw up. "I'm 10 weeks.!" She texted again.

Okay.....it ain't mine.! I texted her back. I know I wrapped up with Jayla. I only fucked her twice. I faked my nut so this couldn't of been right!

Jayla: What.? Nick your the only person I been with since school started.

Me: you a lien ass bitch you just let Tee and Quan run a train on you. It's probably one of they babies get out of here with that shit.!

Jayla: I was already pregnant before than. I let them do that for you. You said I would be yours after that.

Me: bitch is you dumb.? I would never wife yo ass. You just a lil ass girl dumb and full of cum.! Holla at me when you get a DNA test other than that it's not mine.

Jayla: I can't believe this.! Child support is a mean thing.

Me: go ahead put me in child support you not gone get shit and especially if I don't take these deals with the NBA. You really fucked. If it's mine get an abortion.

Jayla: wow how can you fuckin say that.? You really a dead beat ass nigga yo I swear Ima have my brothers take care of you.!

Me: I told you I don't won't kids and especially not by no hoe ass bitch like you. Tierra gone be the mother of my kids if I ever decide to have any. Use that money you and ya girl stole from me.!

I was pissed off. This bitch had me fucked You know that wasn't my baby. It couldn't of been. Maybe Tee or Quan nutted in that but shit not me.! Hell one of these other bum as niggas in this school. I grabbed my things and left to go to lunch. I went to go sit by my boys and chop it up with them. I waited for Tierra to walk in but I forgot she said she was gone be a little late to lunch she had a make up test or some shit. I met her at her classroom as she finished up. I wanted to take her out to eat for lunch. I was hungry and she know damn well I don't eat school lunch.

How was the test.? I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

It was okay. I think I passed.

You know you did.!

I hope. Where we going to eat? I'm starving.!

It's kinda like a little surprise.! I said smiling. You got everything before we leave.?

No, we not coming back.?

No.! It's about a 30 min drive.

What.?! Where we going.?!

I told you. It's a surprise. We went to her locker so she could get her things. And than we left out. I already had the computer geeks hack the system so we would be counted as present in our last two classes. I pulled off heading on the high way heading to our destination.

I finally pulled up to the Trifle Hotel. It was a hotel basically in a aquarium it was huge. The rooms looked so beautiful with fishes swimming all around you. Tvs that came out the bed. We had the presidential suit for a couple days. I was gone do this for New Years but she always talked about going to Time Square to see the ball drop for New Years so I was gonna take her there instead.!! Her face was lit up with excitement once she notice where we was.

Omg babyyyy.! She screamed jumping on me. I hugged her tight and kissed her.

Surprise.! I know you need a little vacation so we gone be here for a couple days. And we need to hurry up we are late for our lunch. I said putting her down. I grabbed the suit case from the trunk and we went in. I checked us in and we got on the elevator. She was so amazed. I led her to our room and put the suit case in the hall way and I led her through the aquarium and to the restaurant. The restaurant we where eating at was one of the top restaurants in the world. It was like eating under real stars. The ceiling was covered in bright shining stars with a galaxy background. Black light filled the room to make it seem like space and every so often you would hear and see a shooting  star.

Baby this is beautiful.! She said looking around. I took a picture of her because her and this moment couldn't of been more beautiful.

Just like you.! I smiled. A waiter came over with our drinks and food. "I pre ordered so we could eat soon as we got here.! I'm fuckin starving" I said picking up my fork. I had the lobster and steak and she did too. I highly doubt she was gone eat all her food.

After dinner we went out shopping. I let her pick any and everything she wanted. She deserved it. She was enjoying her self and that's all that mattered. I wanted these couple days to be special.