Chapter 7

Heyy.! Lani said coming into Nicks room. She was sitting on the bed and I could tell something was nothing her.

What's up?! I asked. Alani was like the little sister I always wanted but never had every since Nick introduced us we been close as ever.

I need to talk.

About what?

Where's Nick.?

I'n the shower....you okay.?

Yeah but you gotta promise me.! Promise me you won't say anything.!

Okay I promise.!

I'm pregnant.! She blurted out in one breath. My eyes jumped out my head and into my lap the same time as my mouth hit the floor. She started crying and I hugged her. I was in disbelief like a muthafucka.

How.! I mean not how but you know what I mean.?! Nicks gonna kill you.! And me.!

That's why I don't wanna tell him. I don't know what to do.!

Who's the father.?

This guy Ty.....he said if I really loved him than I would give it up. I wasn't ready but I was in love.!

Baby that's just a line a lot of guys use to get your stuff.

I know that now.....

What else.? You have that look...

He broke up with me the next day and started dating the one girl that hates me.! I haven't told him I was pregnant I didn't want him to think I was lying about being a virgin or anything.

Listen Alani you just turned 15 years old. Your a softmore in high school. I'm not gone tell you to get an abortion because I personally don't believe in them. Raising a baby at your age and trying to go to school is going to be hectic. You will have a very great support system with me and your brother alone. What you do is what you do. I support you 100% but you have to tell Nick.!

I don't wanna die.!

You gone be more than dead if I tell him.

You right.! I mean he can't hit me. He could go to jail, for hitting a pregnant person.!

Shit.! Lani get out.! He yelled peaking from his bathroom. "Bae hand me the towel.!" I closed the door after Lani.

Come get it.! I laughed shaking the towel in the air.

He walked out the bathroom booty butt naked body dripping in water. My pussy got so wet. Hell I was about to get pregnant too. He had that perfect basketball player body and to make it more amazing it was covered in tattoos. My eyes couldn't help but wonder over his whole body and yes he was blessed.! It definitely looked like a baby arm down there.
He walked over to me smirking his lips. He snatched the towel out my hands snapping me out my daze. I know I was drooling over this sight.

You like what you see.? He asked biting his lip.

Maybe I do.

I bet you do. He said wiping the water from his neck.

Maybe...

He pressed his chest on mine and my heart started beating fast. "What I say.?"! His voice got deep and seductive. He was sending shivers down my spine. My legs was dripping and he don't even know. I haven't had sex in so long I'm sure if he lick his lips one more time and touch me I might just cum. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me slowly. Is this the moment I finally been waiting for.? I mean we been together almost 5 months and never had sex not even attempted to. I got hot and horny all the time. Shit like now.! He kissed the side of my neck while rubbing my booty. I let soft moans slip from my mouth. He made his way to my soaking wet sweet spot sliding his finger in me. I didn't know how to act. He fingered me so good I cam. I never had that happen to me before. I was so surprised. He just smirked and finished getting dress.

That's it.? I asked pissed off.

You ain't ready yet.!

Yes I am.! How you gone tell me.?!

You mad.?

Yes I am.!

You'll get over it.! He laughed.

You'll be ight. Let's go.!

I sat on his bed pouting. I really had a real life attitude. I only ever had sex with one person 3 times but I craved sex all the time. He turned around and laughed at me before walking out his room. I don't care I was gonna sit here until he came back.

Girl come on we going shopping.! Lani said sticking her head in the door. I grabbed my purse and beat her to the door. All you have to do is say "shoo" and I'm already at the mall. We got in Nicks car and he headed to the mall. I don't know why but he was looking so sexy right now. I really just wanted him. I started to get mad all over again.

Yo you still got an attitude.? He asked grabbing me by my arm pushing me against the car door with so much authority.! This was the most sexiest thing in the world. A man who could put me in my place is like heaven.

No.! I said shyly. I couldn't give it away that I liked this.

That's what I thought.! He said letting me go.

Yes daddy.! I said licking my lips and looking him up and down. My face looked like Carmelo Anthony's meme. He turned around and smiled.

You better stop.! He said wrapping his arm around my neck holding me close smiling. We walked through the mall and shopped. He was spoiling us today. "Listen I just want our first time to be special. I love you Tierra and don't wanna hurt you.!"

What you mean special.?

When the time is right you will know ight.! Just trust me.

Yeah okay!