Chapter 1

I kinda was looking forward to math everyday. I mean sitting next to Nick was everything. But I didn't wanna seem like I was thirsty or anything over him. Sure being friends with him would be nice but he's such a hoe and I have no time for that. I went back into my closet after sitting on the bed for what seem like hours to resemble what I was wearing to this party tonight. I wanted to look girly but than again I wanted to be comfortable if I was going to dance. I really wanted to look pretty though. I pulled out these really cute jeans that where super baggy with cuts and slits I wore these for Halloween one year when I was Aaliyah. I resembled a lot like her and I could sing and dance. My mom says when I was a little girl I would always dance to her and Selena (not Gomez but Quintanilla the Mexican American singer). I was half black and half Dominican. So I grew up listening to both and I loved them a lot. I pulled out this really cute lavender and teal blue sports bra. To match with some black heels that where open toed pumps strapped over the toes. I was looking good as fuck. I straightened my hair bone straight it was to the middle of my back. I put my clear contacts in and did my make up than glossed my lips. I put on a couple brackets and a necklace and was already to go. I was done just in time because Kiy and Ericka was blowing my phone up to come downstairs. I ran out the door so fast before my mom could see what I had on. I jumped in the car with my girls and Kiy pulled off so fast. I couldn't stop laughing because I haven't done this before. I mean my mom don't mind it just took me forever to find this outfit and I didn't wanna change.

Okay the plan is to not get that drunk.! Ericka said but more to herself than to us.

Yeah tell Yo self that.! Kiy said making me laugh. I so agreed with her. Ericka likes to get crazy drunk. We walked into the party and it was pumping. Everybody from school was here. We made our way to the kitchen for drinks.

Aye lil one.! I heard someone call out and grabbing my hand. I turned back and was face to chest with Nick.

Hi.!

I didn't know you partied?

Me either.!

I'm glad you here.! Maybe I can get a dance.?

Maybe you can.! I said before walking away. I made my way into the kitchen and these two couldn't stop laughing and giggling I already know what it was about. I rolled my eyes laughing. We made our way back to the dance floor and Ciara Body party was playing. I started whining and grinding my body to the music of every beat. I felt hands wrap around my waist I pushed the guy off of me. And he tried it again.

Yo you wanna back up off my girl.? Nick voice roar making him back off of me.

Thank you.! I begged he but his head and nodded his head.

You good.! I grabbed his hand and moved closer to him. He grabbed my hips as I danced on him. I put every move I had out on him with in these last few songs. He was loving it as much as I was. I didn't even notice we was dancing so long until one of many of his bitches who was starring and hating.

"I've got somebodyyyyy.....very specialllllll......she's a beautyyyyyyy.!!!" He started to sing along with the music. "You wanna get outta here for a min.?"

"I can't leave my girls.!"

We not going very far let's just take a walk down the street.

Okay. He led me out the party and we started walking down the street.

You cold.?

Just a lil.! He reached over into his car and put his sweater over me. He was so sweet. "Thank you.!"

How was your day.?

It was okay I didn't do nothing special.

Every day should be special.

Why is that.?

Because you are.

I started to blush. He was saying everything that was perfect right now. "No I'm not you just saying that.!"

"If I was you know I was lying."

Really.?

Yes really.! I was wondering could I take you out sometime.?

Like a date.?

Yeah! I mean if it's cool with you.

Yeah it is! Um I mean I would like to

Hi Nick.! Some girls sang walking up to us. He nodded his head and pulled me into his arms.

So this yo lil girlfriend now.? This girl Breia asked as she sucked on a popsicle.

Nah but you clearly see us talkin.! You got some money for me.? Cause If not than I need you to bounce. She kissed her teeth than walked away with the stankest attitude.

I think I better go.! I said taking his sweater off.

Go where.?

Some where other than here you have something to deal with clearly.

Nah I'm good. I gave him his sweater and made my way back to the party.