Chapter 23

Last night after a late Christmas dinner with Nick we exchanged gifts and he loved everything I got for him. And I loved everything he got for me. I had some really expensive pieces a lot of jewelry. He knew what I liked and I loved it. We ended the night with love and sex. I woke up in his arms and that was the best feeling ever. Another round before we got up is what I looked forward to.  I got up to shower just in time before my mom got home. She spent the night at her boyfriends last night so she had no idea Nick was here. We hurried and got dress and turned the tv on.

I'm home.! She yelled up the stairs as she came To my room. "Hey guys" she said smiling.

Heyy.! I said with a smile.

Gonna make breakfast after I take this long ole shower.! She said shaking her hair out. She turned to walk away and went to her bathroom. Nick grabbed me sitting me in his lap kissing my neck.

Bae stop my mom is here.! I moaned.

So.! He grabbed a hand full of hair and bending me over the bed.

Nick.!! I managed to get out through my moans. He rubbed his dick between my other set of lips.

Shut up.! He said sternly yanking my head back. He pushed his self in me and I couldn't help but scream. He started off slow he put his other hand around my neck choking me as he fucked me harder. He grabbed my hips going deeper. I Barried my head into my sheets. My nut was building up fast. He kissed on my neck which drove me crazy. The shower water stopped and he smacked my ass. I hurried and fixed myself before my mom walked past. That had to be the best sex I ever had. We made our way downstairs and to the kitchen. My mom started breakfast and I couldn't stop looking at Nick. I had the "damn did you really just fuck me that good" face on.

How have you been Nick.? My mom asked turning around.

I've been good. Just maintaining life.

Good.! So umm you too.....y'all have enough sex.? She asked smirking. I put my head down I was so ashamed. "Next time try being quieter.!" She said smiling winking at me. I just put my head into my hands and Nick laughed. "I hope you too are being safe that's all.!" she added putting eggs into a skillet.

Of course misses Baker.! Nick said laughing still.

Don't be embarrassed now.! Hell if I was y'all age I'd be tearing Nick ass down too.! Getting bussed down every night he a fine young man you lucky I'm
Yo moma.!

Oh shit.! Nick yelled laughing harder.

Maaaaaaaaa.! I sang annoyed. I didn't wanna hear that.

I'm just saying.! She said laughing. I rolled my eyes and went into the living room. I thought she would of been mad or something but in reality she thought it was funny. That's why I loved my mom so much she wasn't just my mom she was also my friend. Yeah they say parents shouldn't be they kids friends but that's how you get your kids to trust you and open up to you.

We ate breakfast than went to go visit Alani and Allan. He was so cute.! He looked just like her but also just like Nick. Their family had some strong Genes. She was loving the fact that she was being a mommy. It fitted her.