"Will they be in the car"

"No, but they'll be at the party so I'll be sure to introduce you to them" she links my arms with hers as we make our way out.

"So this friend of yours, does he happen to just be a friend" I ask as we await outside for him to arrive.

"I've never been in a proper relationship but I don't think he thinks of me that way"

"Do you think of him that way?"

"I'm not sure, but I would like it if he actually spent time with me rather than fucking 24/7" she says with a blush.

"Awww you're catching feelings"

"I need to burn them straight away" she shakes her body with faux disgust and I laugh, a red car pulls up towards us and Lucy pulls me with her.

"Hey Brad" Lucy smiles at him taking the front seat as I sat at the back.

"Hey baby, whose the pretty girl" he smirks looking at me through the drivers mirror and I smile back awkwardly.

"I'm Ella" I say and he smiles more.

"I haven't seen you around before Ella, were you hiding or something"

"No, she's just started this year" Lucy swats his chest.

"Ah you're a newbie unlike our little retake student here" he laughs and Lucy sends him death glares.

"Just drive prick"

The journey wasn't so uncomfortable, brad attempted to make small talk and the music somehow closed any sort of tension.

"This party's going to be so sick, I heard the guys got a fountain with running vodka" brad exclaims with excitement on his face and Lucy joins. I didn't understand what was to be so hyped over it, I didn't get college boys, then again, I've never actually dated anyone my age.

"So you staying with me tonight" brad takes Lucy to his side and holds her by her hips.

"If you want, I might find another few guys" she says teasingly.

"Oh yh, I might just take Ella then" he winks at me and I giggle.

"My god, he's got a tiny penis Ella, I wouldn't" she says and I blurt out in laughter.

"Is that why you were screaming so hard last night" he says back defensively and Lucy smiles.

"Oh baby, don't big up your tiny wittle fwend down there" she mocks him and he rolls his eyes as she leaves his grip and walks with me.

"Is his penis really tiny" I whisper as brad walks ahead and we enter the house.

"It's huge as fuck" she laughs and I shake my head in laughter.

The party house was massive and it was the usual setting; paper cups trashed everywhere and drunk people going wild.

"Don't you get bored of it" I shout over the music to Lucy.

"Bored of what" she shouts back.

"This. The same scenario all the time"

"It's always at a different house" she shrugs and I roll my eyes.

"You get what I mean"

"To be honest I love it, it gives me such a buzz and I love letting lose and releasing any stress. I know people label party girls as sluts and what not but I don't think there's anything wrong with fun, the same way some girls have fun reading is how I have fun with partying" she says and it makes sense. To me, partying seemed wild but maybe that was because I was an introvert.