Chapter 1

Hi! This is part two of "mr styles". There will no longer be updates on the other book so make sure to save this. And to any new readers I'd recommend reading the first book for more of an insight. Thank you so much for the support with the first book and hopefully I can make this book just as good lol. Love you all and btw this chapter is unedited so please don't judge me on any grammar mistakes or spellings 😭 enjoy!

The first term of college was literal hell. It took me a whole month to come out of my shell and to finally let go of that unbearable pain I held.

All those night I spent crying sick to my stomach and the days where I'd fake a smile and the only thing that'd be on my mind was him.

Well, I couldn't do it any longer. I had to better myself before I ruined myself. I cut contact from my parents as I couldn't look at them the same and nor could they with me, I believe Anne tried to book a visit to my dorm too but I rejected it with much hurt. I knew she'd talk me into going back with him and that's something I'd completely crossed out.

I could finally breathe. For once after a long time I learnt to admire that I was beautiful and that I had too much ahead of me to be heartbroken over Harry who was ready to start a family and had his life planned.

"Babes are you coming to the party tonight" Lucy steals a chip off of my box and I fluff her hands away.

"Which one? There's one like every week"

"But this one is big and it's your first college party!"

"I don't know" I hesitate and she rolls her eyes.

"Cmon, a girl can't stay celibate that long, lets find you a good fuck" she whispers and I let out a laugh. God I loved Lucy, other than Buddy Lucy was my best friend. I could tell her absolutely everything and she held no judgement, she also helped me get over Harry more than I could ever thank her for, unlike the image of 'snobby stuck up college nerd' she was the complete opposite and it was so refreshing.

"What's wrong with celibacy" I say.

"We all know you can't stay celibate, you're crazed for sex more than I" she laughs and I gasp.

"That must be why I heard the bed breaking on your side of the room the other night"

"Ok ok, I love sex" she says causally, too casually and earns a few stares and glares from people. "Cmon when was the last time you got it good" she winks and I blush extremely.

The last time I'd had sex was with Harry, and I couldn't lie, I don't think anyone could make me feel the way he did. I was scared to try.

"Since my ex" I look down and I hear a gasp fall from her lips.

"You're deffo going to this party girl" she laughs and I shake my head with laughter.

"Fine" I nod. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

~
"And .. there! You look perfect" Lucy smiles finishing the final touches of my makeup.

I went all out tonight in a skimpy black dress that reached to the top of my thighs and I had my hair curled and my makeup had the whole smokey effect going on. I felt sexy.

"I'm straight and I'd fuck you" Lucy laughs as she gets her clothes on, she was practically naked in a fishnet dress but she made it look so beautiful.

"I've called a friend to pick us up, you're ok with him doing that right?"

"Sure"

"Cool, he's got hot friends by the way" she nudges me and I roll my eyes.