Chapter One~

Damien stared out of the car window of the blue sedan, looking up at the large school laid out in front of him. A sign in the front read out in bold letters 'Phoenix Drop High Local High School.'

"Hey, dad?" Damien asked, looking up towards the driver's seat, where a certain blonde sat. "Which one of us, son, haha." Garroth laughed at his own overused joke. Damien rolled his eyes. "You." He replied. "Yeah, whats up?" Garroth asked. "Did you and dad really go here for high school?" Damien asked. "Maybe they did go here but obviously they didn't graduate, they are pretty dumb." Aiden said, not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Hey! Don't make us ground you again." Laurence said from the passenger seat. "Ugh, and what is grounding me gonna do?" Aiden said. "It's uh.. Dangit we'll talk about this later." Laurence said.

"Ok, now we're just about at school. Aiden, try not to cause any trouble for anyone." Garroth said. "Whatever." Aiden groaned. Damien was stuck staring out the window. "H-Hey look! It's Rose and some guy with tattoos and piercings!" Damien exclaimed.

Laurence looked out the window. "Oh my Irene is that Gene's kid?" He asked. "Oh, Irene, I think so, let's hope Aiden doesn't get mixed in with that kids crowd." Garroth said. "Yeah.. Ya hear that kids? Don't go near that crowd, they're bad news and I don't want to get a phone call at night saying one of you had gotten arrested." Laurence said. "Dad, I heard you were apart of the shadow knights in high school, I heard they were really cool, I think I might do that." Aiden said, completely ignoring his parents.

"No don't go near that group, they reeled me in when I was a freshman and it was horrible." Laurence said, slumping in his seat. "Dad did you get arrested while in the Shadow Knights?" Damien asked in which Laurence didn't reply. Aidens eyes slightly widen. "Dad, you got arrested!?" He yelled in question.

"Gene made me vandalize something at the park, and then I had to steal something.." Laurence muttered. Damien gasped. "No way!" He exclaimed. "WOAH, DAD, I DIDN't think you could actually do something cool!!!!" Aiden said in awe.

Garroth slammed on the brakes once he pulled up towards the front, making everybody jerk forward. "Okay, guys we're at school, It's time to head in for orientation." Garroth said. "Yay! Bye dad's see you this afternoon!" Damien exclaimed before grabbing his bag and opening the door.

Aiden smirked and shoved his twin out of the car, causing Damien to fall face first on the asphalt, causing nearby students to snicker at him. "Haha! Wow, Damien, watch where you step." Aiden laughed before stepping out of the car and onto Damien's back before running inside.

Damien groaned and stood up, brushing the dirt off of him before going inside.

~•(*^*)•~

Devon kept his eyes to the ground as he walked towards the school, his headphones blocking out all outside noise with the wondrous melody of his idol, Beyonce. Sure with his looks, you wouldn't believe he listened to her. With his sorta long silvery locks, icey blue eyes, pale skin, freckles and a black choker with a cross dangling from it.

He was slightly sweating from the august heat, mixed with the heaviness of his school uniform. It sucked.

What he didn't know was that someone was watching him from the front of the school. The alpha male, Ezekiel with his posse of werewolves behind him. "Hey, loser, what garbage are you listening to today." He asked.

Devon stopped walking when he heard that voice. His heart dropped as he realised who it was. "U-Um n-nothing." He squeaked. Zeke walked over to Devon, his brown hair pulled back into a small man ponytail. His red eyes shimmering with a mischievous gleam and his brown ears, tipped blue twitched as he tail swayed.

Zeke snatched Devon's phone from his hand, along with the headphones. "N-No wait!" Devon exclaimed. "Whatcha gonna do about bout it, frosty." Zeke taunted, dangling Devon's headphones above his head. "H-Hey give those b-back!" Devon stuttered out, jumping for them, but Zeke was too tall. Zeke waved the headphones above Devon's head. "How bout.. No." He said, taking the headphones in both hands before breaking them in half and pocketed his phone, before he ran off with his gang.

Devon kicked at the ground before slowly walking into the school, how was he going to get through today without his Beyonce.

Devon continued to walk, not caring who was staring at him for his weird appearance. He only looked up when he bumped into someone. He muttered a quick sorry before starting to walk off, but the person but a hand on his shoulder. "Excuse me do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Irene." She disguised her voice to a dude one.

Devon turned around and almost screamed. "ALINA!" He yelled. "DEVON!!" She yelled back. Devon squealed and hugged his best friend tight. "I missed you so much!" He exclaimed. "I bet I missed you more." Alina said. "No way, I missed you WAY more." Devon said, pulling away from the hug. "Imposible!! I missed you the most!" Alina exclaimed.

Lilith crossed her arms. "You guys saw each other literally EVERY day this summer!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, but not being able to see Devon for more than like 12 hours would totally kill me." Alina joked half truthfully. "Same here, our friendship is a simple mechanic, though very complex and if we don't see each other a lot we die." Devon joked. "Hehe, um, anyway, what happened with you a Ezekiel earlier?" Alina asked. "Oh that?" Devon sighed. "It's nothing.. I have an extra pair at home." He finished. "You know he's only mean to you because he likes you. But I love you most, of course! You love me more tho right?" Alina asked. "EW! No there is no way Ezekiel likes me and of course I love you more than anyone." Devon said. "YAY!! But.. Devon, I saw him take your phone. Do you want me to get it back?" Alina asked.

Devon sighed again. "No." He said. "Are you sure?" Alina asked, raising her eyebrow. "Yeah, I don't care anymore plus the most embarrassing thing I have on there is Beyonce." Devon said. "Psh, Beyonce is not embarrassing. And I know you want your precious phone back so I'm going to get it for you anyway." Alina said, placing her hands on her hip.

Devon groaned. "Fine.." He gave in.