Strangers

Based on the song above- this is also really rubbish but oh well

Lauren POV

I kissed her once when we were laying in bed and the sun had started to peak over the horizon, illuminating orange specks of light. My baggy The 1975 shirt encased around her body because she loved wearing it after we made love but we don't make love anymore. We make vibrations that pleasure one another but my pleasure is seeing her, touching her tanned skin, kissing her body in what it seems to be a sexual way but is really an admiration of her beauty. Her figure was sculpted by gods. Back to kisses, I kissed her multiple times but there was one that made sparkles fly. So that morning, the sun rising, my shirt over her body and a loving gaze that was on me from a pair of brown, warm eyes that use to be remind me of home. Her lips shaped in a toothy grin, displaying her set of pearls that made my heart burst with love. Her hand clamped with mine and, out of nowhere, she kissed me deeply and passionately with no rush, no lust; just a kiss full of love.

She doesn't kiss me on the mouth anymore because it's more intimate. She doesn't want me getting attached but her face latched me on like a fish to bait. Her eyes show hurt and that's why she doesn't want to love me but it might be too late. I know I'm not just a body to her deep down, no matter what she tells me. Sometimes, I catch the way she looks at me and she tries to cover it up with a need for lust. Why can't she grow up and confess her love? I'll be waiting with open arms and ready to say it back.

Currently, she pushes me up against the hotel wall, planting the first kiss of the night onto my cheek, trailing down my jaw and smothering her lips over my neck probably wishing they were my lips. She hurried to get my shirt off along with her own and she guides me to the bed where she mounts my thighs. A slight pause happens and she bores into my green orbs but shakes her head discretely then continues to go down on my body. With a heavy heart, I lie back on the mattress and let her do her work. I can't relax with the weight of the world cutting down in my shoulders. I can't keep letting her lead me on like a dog lured with steal. I can't pretend that we're just bodied when I feel this constant force on my chest saddening me everyday.

"Stop, Camila." I whisper, placing a hand on the brunette's chest but she doesn't hear me. "Camz, stop!"

"What's up?" Camila asks with a soft tone, pecking the side of my cheek and rubbing my arm comfortingly.

"I can't do this anymore." I reply, staring down at my hands awkwardly. "What are we?"

"We're not lovers." Camila instantly responded explicitly exposing the truth.

"Are you seriously going to deny theirs no feelings between us?" I argue back with a hurt, cracked voice as Camila dismounted me shamefully whilst nodding her head. "Then I need to leave because I can't doing this and allowing you to lead me on; you're fucking my mind up, Camz."

"I'm sorry." Camila said nearly inaudibly, lowering her head as she slipped on her shirt.

Lauren ignored her, grabbed her belongings, making sure not to break her demeanour because she didn't want to go crawling back to Camila like worthless leftovers so just before she exited the hotel room, she turned back and said "I guess we're just strangers with the same dam hunger."