Prison

Terrified was an understatement. Her hands were clammy and shaking crazily as beads of sweat formed on her forehead, also the intense of heat of the Miami weather didn't help. She sat at the back of the bus, to herself, as she tugged slightly at the cuffs around her wrists and the chains restraining her feet. She was going to be sick, this was all too real for her. She wouldn't survive prison, even if it was only a 18 months sentence. She could barely ask for ketchup with her fries at a take out restaurant, never mind prison. The vehicle pulled over outside of the building and the scared girl scoped over the area. She gulped when she saw how sharp the metal, chain fence was and it felt like giant compared to her. The guard towers were the tallest and overlooked nearly all the grounds as the officer gripped their guns intimidatingly, ready to attack any suspicious cons.

"Here come the newbies, Jauregui!" A loud girl yelled to one of the cells as she stood on the third floor and leaned over the handrail, down at the ground floor.

The prison layout was set in a square shape. There were three floors and cells with a bunk and storage to keep their items. There were cells opposite each other and entrance where in between but to the side of the room. That was also where the guard's room was, so they could keep an eye out on the inmates.

"DJ, chill dude." Lauren laughed, coming out of her cell and gripping the rail firmly, then scanning all the females in orange jumpsuits.

"We just haven't had any newbies in a while." DJ (Aka Dinah) grinned. "It's a shame Normani has a visit with her lawyer right now."

"I know and Allycat has kitchen duty, they're missing out." Lauren laughed, when her eyes landed on a fragile girl, who's face was covered in sheer terror.

"Look at that one." Dinah scoffed, pointing to the same girl Lauren was thinking about. "Geez, she won't last a week."

"Will she need protection?" Lauren asked in a serious tone.

"Protection?" Dinah snorted. "She'll need a fucking miracle, boss."

"Go fetch her." Lauren ordered as she bit her lower lip.

"What?!"

"You heard me, DJ."

"You must be joking?" Dinah asked in disbelief, but Lauren nodded confidently. "What on earth did she do to deserve our help?"

"She was blessed with a pretty face."

The frightened girl stood in corner as she watched women with muscles and bruised faces walk by. People either gave her a smug smirk or a evil growl, which scared the girl a lot. She felt a tall blonde girl place her hand on her shoulder and shove her forwards aggressively.

"You've been requested." Dinah said in monotone.

"Re-requested?" She swallowed nervously as she began to shake again, which had started to die down a minute ago.

"Just follow me, pipsqueak."

The weaker girl just nodded and trudged up the flights of stairs, then along path which bypassed all the different cells. Dinah then pushed the smaller girl into Lauren's room and pulled the bed sheet across that hung from the doorframe and covered the gate so no one could see into the cell. It was the only form of privacy. Lauren grinned mischievously as she patted the space next to her on the lower bunk. The shaken up girl seated herself down, as far away as possible from the other girl.

"What's your name, kitten?" The husky voice asked cheekily as she shuffled closer to the brunette.

"Camila." She gulped dryly, feeling extremely uncomfortable as she felt Lauren's thigh brush against hers.

Camren one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें