1 week later since Lance's funeral and Clara tickets back to New York City.

Start from the beginning

However, she and Megan wasn't there for long until Alex arrives in his black Hummer too.

When Clara, check her wrist watch it was almost one thirty it was precisely one twenty-one now.

So, Clara-Belle and Megan left to the Hummer and they both got inside Clara has already ask Alex to drop off her daughter at her best friend Sapphire's place so he knew what he had to do.

"Mark, you remember the directions to that young lady's home where I went to a week ago to ask her for a favor?."

Alex asks his Chauffeur.

"Yes sir, I do remember the directions."

Mark respond as he got inside the driver's seat and sped off.

"Well, Mark could you please drop this beautiful, young lady  off at her place."

Alex ordered but it sounded more like he was asking.

"Yes sir, very soon sir."

Mark answer with a small smile.

TEN  MINUTES  LATER 

Megan was now at Sapphire's place, Clara told her daughter she will be back very soon. 

Soon Mark arrives at the Lunch cafe and park the Hummer in a car park which was over crowded.

Anyway Mark came out and open Alex door and Alex open the door for Clara and held out a hand to her and she took it and got out of the Hummer and so they walk to the cafe and took a seat at one of the tables on the balcony and dine al fresco, Alex and Clara-Belle waited for a waitress to come and take their orders and they could talk about saying goodbye or seeing each other again and then Clara remember he said he has a surprise for her today too.

"You're looking stunning Clara, that dress makes you look a bit more seductive."

Alex compliment Clara-Belle with a generous smile.

"You, too look great in your Marc Jacobs outfit you look even sexier in that tight fitted shirt."

Clara, return the compliment with a seductive smile, as Clara was about to ask Alex about the surprise a waitress came to the table.

"Good afternoon, welcome to Summer's Lunch Cafe, I am Janet and I will be your waitress for today so what will you like?."

She greets and introduce herself and welcome both Alex and Clara to the Cafe and ask for their orders as she held her small notebook in her hand with a pen ready to take their orders.

"I  Will, have a cheeseburger and small fries with a Strawberry milk shake."

Clara order and the waitress write her orders down in her notebook.

"Could I have a vanilla milk shake with  large fries please."

Alex ordered.

After writing down Alex orders she left their table.

"So, Alex last night about that text you send me telling me you have a surprise for me today on our date I am excited to discover what your surprise for me is Alex."

"I know I am doing the right thing by going back to New York City, to discover my real dad and my siblings too and I am doing this for my darling daughter Megan too, that she can finally meet her father just like Michelle and Emelia children did they got the opportunity to meet with him and ask him questions and interact with him as much so I also want to give Megan that opportunity."

Emelia texted Clara telling her how their children were having the time of their life with Ricardo couple days ago.

Alex listens to what Clara-Belle just said and he understood very well.

"Look, Clara-Belle no problems I understand your situation is a delicate one and I really understand you don't need to explain anything to me, dear."

Alex told her as he smiles at her.

Soon the waitress, was back with their meals and they ate soon they were finished eating and Clara was listening to hear Alex say let's go but he didn't instead he got down on one knee and took a blue velvet square box and said here is your surprise.

"Clara-Belle, I know it hasn't been long since we know each other because I would like to know you better but you have to go and the only way I see that I could possibly make you mine was proposed to you since the first day at my general hospital I lay eyes on you I instantly fell in love with you Clara I never felt this way about any women I have met in the past but you, you are the first woman to ever make me feel this way."

"Clara-Belle Isha Taylor, will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife?."

Alex explains to her as he asks her to become his wife by her real surname also which is Taylor.

"OMG!,"  Of  course I will be your wife, I thought it was just myself who was feeling sparks and butterflies."

Clara says as she told Alex yes.

Alex was so excited and surprised at the same time he slides the huge diamond ring on Clara-Belle's delicate manicured finger and give her a passionate  kiss his kiss was full of love and passion soon they pull apart and they leave back to his Hummer hand in hand and they got inside and drove to Sapphire to pick up Megan, soon they arrive at Sapphire and Clara got out and go to pick her darling daughter up but at the same time show Sapphire the ring and tell her what happen on their date after she told Sapphire everything she got Megan and left just after hugging her best friend goodbye.

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER

Soon, Clara was back home now and on the way back from Sapphire Alex tell her some home truths of who he really is but he did study medicine but his profession isn't a doctor he is actually a Billionaire from Italy he's a CEO &Manager of his own Businesses, and he owns many mansions across the globe including one in New York City, he has many resorts and villas, Estates and he owns a Hospital in Italy too.

He has given Clara-Belle the keys for the mansion in New York City, that she can spend some time there too if she likes.

Clara and Megan got ready their luggage was already packed, and it was now precisely seven twenty they left the house and was almost at the Airport, soon they arrive at the airport in the cab they arrive just in time Clara and Megan got out and the cab driver took the luggage out of the boot and give it to Clara and they both thank the driver after paying of course and hurriedly run off to board the plane which they did.

FOUR  HOURS  LATER.

After a long and awful plane ride, Clara-belle and Megan was back in New York City Clara and Megan took a cab from the airport back to their home in Manhattan soon they arrive at their home, it was home sweet home again and immediately Clara-Belle call Clarissa and alerted her that she was back home again and she text Emelia letting her know she was back too.

As for Megan, she pulls her Pullman into her room and seems it didn't take her no time to fall asleep across her bed either Clara change her into her PJs and set her straight on the bed too.

Clara-Belle was so glad and thankful that she was back in NYC again....

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!