Backstory

November 25th 2014

YOUR POV

I'm in Birmingham this week, doing some stuff for work. I'm supposed to be staying here for a couple of weeks, which is exciting. Obviously I've been to Birmingham before just not for this long , and its a truly lovely place. I've been here for about two days now and I'm walking around this lovely park on the outskirts of the city. From the pocket of my Hollister winter coat, I pulled out my vlogging camera and began to speak.

"Hello everyone! Day 2 here in Birmingham, and I'm on a nice chilled walk through this gorgeous park before I head off to the office in about 2 hours. I think I might explore around outside my hotel a little bit later on and I'll bring you guys with me! I'll catch up with you lot later on, bye!" I said, waving to my viewers.

I have been a youtuber since 2012 and I have now got 2 million subscribers. I live in London and on my vlogging channel I post about all my adventures and I do whatever I feel like doing on my Main channel, really.  I'm originally from Sheffield but I moved to London to be closer to other big youtubers.

I headed out of the park and back towards my hotel to get changed and touch up my makeup. when I was ready to go, I pulled out my phone to ring my manager, Eloise. "Hi Y/N, everything okay?" she said politely. "Yes thank you El, is it alright if I pop down to the office like half an hour early? I'm ready right now and I can catch a bus down there?" I asked, pushing a fallen piece of hair out of my face. "Sure thing! If you're quick I'll grab lunch with you, and I'll let you leave at about 3:30. That ok with you?" she replied. "Absolutely, I'll be down in 10 minutes, see ya!" "Bye!" and with that I hung up, put my phone in my little leather satchel and set off down the road to the bus stop. I popped in my headphones and sat down on the bus seat, before arriving at my stop 10 minutes later. I put in the code for the door of the office block and walked inside.

I worked hard for a good two hours and I'm now walking home because there are no buses going towards my hotel. I began vlogging and telling my viewers what I was doing, which just happened to be going to Starbucks. I ordered a mocha and sat down at a corner table happily, my headphones in my ears.

That's how most days went for me in Birmingham. Morning walk, office, lunch, office, Starbucks, hotel. Everyday. Until I noticed him.....

--------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed that chapter! These are going to be my new focus rather than my Joe Sugg imagines, I hope that's okay!

-M xx