The waters of Lethe - Part 2

Clarke awoke with a jolt, a good nights sleep was something long forgotten, however she was thankful she felt a little better.
The sun was making its descent over the valley, sundown was a couple of hours away.
Making her way over to the mirror, she inspected herself. Her black blood had dried into her hair, however, luckily the bruises and scratches on her face had begun to heal.
"Can't lead a rescue party looking like this can we?" Clarke said to herself, pulling at her eyes, seeing the bags beneath.
Grabbing her shampoo and clothes, she headed out of the door to the lakes.

The water was cool on her skin, at this time of day the water had lost most of its warmth, but it wasn't uncomfortable.
Clarke waded into the water as far as her shoulders, and began to get herself cleaned up, watching as all of the dried obsidian blood turned a shade of pink as it diluted down in the cool blue water. She smiled to herself, feeling a little better, before glancing around.

There were about 12 lakes in total, varying in size, the one she was currently in being the closest to her hut and size of a football field. Each lake was separated by a section of white sand. Large pine trees grew all around the borders, with reeds banking onto the water in places.
There was a mist over the lakes as the sun lowered in the sky, giving it a slightly eerie feel.
Clarke stood with her back to camp, looking out over the valley, the mountains in the distance, watching the speckles of sunlight glimmer on the surface of the water. Clarke sighed heavily, before allowing her body to fall backwards into the water.

"So this is what you've been doing with your time on earth?" Bellamy chuckled.
His low voice broke Clarke from her relaxed trance, jolting upright in the water, turning around like a shot.
Bellamy stood on the bank with a grin on his face.
Clarke relaxed slightly, letting her hands float back upwards, steadying herself.
"You scared me" Clarke said, making waves in front of her with her hands.
"How long have you been standing there?" Clarke asked, eyebrow raised.
"Not too long, I was just........enjoying the view" Bellamy smiled as he looked Clarke up and down, his eyes locking onto hers a moment.
Clarke went tense, suddenly becoming aware of how little she was wearing. She never went into the lake without something small on, however her pants and white top left little to the imagination. Luckily she was underwater. She folded her arms over herself quickly.
"It's better in the summer" Clarke jittered, before pushing her wet blonde hair back behind her ear.
"The lakes are really warm then........It's so peaceful here" She smiled, looking over her shoulder into the distance.

"I can imagine. It's....... It's really beautiful"
Bellamy said softly, his eye contact never faltering.

Bellamy had watched Clarke floating in the water for much longer than he'd let on. There was something about her, calm, at peace. Just being near her made him feel differently about the world.
The hairs on the back of his neck stood up when she had turned to face him, the white top that she wore in the water had almost become transparent, the soft line of her waist, the gentle curve of her breasts peeking just above the surface....

"So, uh....... when's this meeting then?" Bellamy continued, clearing his throat as he tensed his jaw, looking away before bringing his eyes back to Clarke discreetly.

Clarke wrang out her hair, before brushing her palms down over her hips to remove the excess water. Slowly she began to walk toward him, a smile creeping onto her lips.
Fuck. Keep it together Bellamy. He ordered himself as she sauntered out of the water, her pale skin glimmering in the sunlight, Bellamy doing his best to focus on anything other than her at this point.

"Give me 10 minutes, I just need to get dressed and I'll be right there" Clarke responded, her expression soft, a slight smile on her face.