Epilogue

5 Years later

" She'll be fine right ? " He said with sweat all over his face.

Looking at him nervous, i tap his shoulder a little. Giving him a pat. Saying that she'll be alright. She's one of the strongest women that i knew after my mom.

A sudden crying sound making us looked at each other before standing up, to face the doctor that already ready to give us the news.

" Congratulations sir. Its a boy. You can see your wife now. She's still weak but she's going to be fine soon. " The doctor said with a small smile.

" Thank you doctor. Thank you very much " He said then bow numerous time. And i did the same as we both enter her room.

" Hey " He said to her softly as i closed the door of her room.

" Thank you for your hard work. " He muttured again then kissed her forhead.

She just smile at his husband. Looking at both of happy, made smile as well.

" Congratulation Seungwan-ah. I bet your baby is healthy as his mother as well. " I said as i peck her cheek a little.

Suga and Seungwan has been married for a year now. Its a long story but let just say that they're like each other since university era, but ego enough to admit that ? Yeah. It something like that.

" Eomma !! " We all startled as the door opened with a little girl voice.

" Aishhh Seulmin-ah !! " The familiar voice can be heard along the hallway.

" Park Seulmin ! Appa told you not to run isn't it ? "  Jimin said panting hard against the cold wall.

" Eomma. " Hot tears already flow against the four years old kid.

" Aiigoooo come here Seulmin-ah. Uncle will scold your appa for you. "

The four years old kid the ran into her uncle's arm.

Jimin only rolled his eyes then stick his tongue when his hyung lightly slapped his back.

" Yoongi hyung. You're spoiled my daughter if you always stand by her side. "

" But its not the right act to raised your voice towards her like that. "

" Aishhh alright. Alright you won. Raised your child like that then in future " He sarcastically said and muttered the last part but only get another light punch from Yoongi.

We all just laughed at how immature they're even they both have their own family now.

...

Hours has passed and now its already passed dinner. We, Jimin already in bed reading his book, and here i am, combing my hair. While my daughter already in her bed in her own room.

After finishing my night routine, i went to the bed beside him.

" What did you read ? " I asked him as i look at the tittle of the book that he's been reading for this past few days.

" Its a saeguk book. You wouldn't like it. " He pulled me closer to him to peck my forehead.

" You knew me better. " I smile as i patted his head.

" Do it again. " He asked after he placed the book at the nightstand and moved his head on my lap and start to draw circle on my thigh.

I'm kind a embarassed since i wear my super short shorts, but since he is my husband, i shouldn't have this type of feeling again.

" You really like it, don't you ? " I chuckled as i caressed his hair and massage his scalp like i usually do to him.

" Of course. " He just laughed and started to play with my arms.

" What are you smilling for ? " Seulgi can't help but ask the smilling Jimin.

" Because you're beautiful " He confessed making Seulgi frown at him.

" I really never thought of this image in my life. You once a stranger to me, but who knows. You're my now my beautiful wife that never going to leave my side. With my pretty daughter. I couldn't ask for more " He said then changed his current position to sit down on the bed facing me straight.

Suddenly pull his serious yet romantic vibes.

I just looked at him as i felt he kissed my temple and give me his angelic smile.

" You're my angel and i'm glad that i've met you" He softly said making me purse my lips nervously.

" I love you Park Seulgi " He confessed making me smile even more.

" I love you too Park Jimin " She confessed making he smile even more and started pecking butterfly kisses on the crook of her neck.

She didn't even have a moment to blink before she felt him on top of her. Lips latch onto her. His thighs pressing against hers and trapping them in between while his hands found hers, interlacing their fingers together romantically.

A sudden knock on their bedroom door making their make out session stop. Jimin groaned a little since she pushed him off her lightly to open the door for her daughter.

" Eomma can i sleep here tonight ? I'm scare to sleep alone " Said by the four year old kid already holding her yellow pillow and brown bear.

I just nodded and smile at her before tugging herself in between me and Jimin.

I giggle looking at Jimin for a second who tried to control his expression.

"How can i give you a companion if you sleep here Seulmin-ah" Jimin muttered as he peck his daughter's head.

With that my giggle turns into a laughter.  My family feels complete now. I surely live my life.

ⓔⓝⓓ

Ps : Finally this book coming into an end. After a very long time of hiatus for this book, i finally able to thank all of you for the love and support that you guys gave for this book. I'm sincerely sorry for all the grammar mistakes and typing error that i've made. And finally happy 10k+ read!!! I'm so happy with the number of views. I hope you will support my other book as well. Once again thank you everyone 💕🙌