park jimin

Today is the day where I supposed to take Seulgi to my family's party. I don't know if this was the best idea for me to take her since its a fake relationship. But yeah, i don't have another choice. I need to her to play girlfriend role in front of my family. I'm fine with anything but not with me marying Sohee.

I take Seulgi into my house. Well, she's beautiful tonight. I can't take my eyes off her. Her slim figure made the blue silky dress looks good on her. Her messy bun hair makes her looks cute and brighter than the usual at the same time. I feel my cheeks hotter as she gave me her eye smiling.

" Are you ready ? " I told her as my hands sneaked around his waist. Letting everyone in this mansion get the wrong idea.

" Hmm " She hum as an asnwer.

I looked around to find my family members and relatives as we greet everyone that we passed.

" Jimin my favourite nephew !! " My mom's sister greet as she hug me. I feel Seulgi stepped aside to give me some spaces as i hugged my relatives.

" Jimin who's this lovely woman ? " My mom's sister asked as i can see some of my cousins are smirking and my relatives look curious than ever.

This is it. This is the right move. I thought.

" She's my fiance. " I told them proudly at my own braveness in lying.

" Anyeong haseyo. Kang Seulgi imnida. Nice to meet all of you. " Seulgi said as she bow 90° to all my relatives.

" But i thought.. " Suddenly my cousin got interuppted by my uncle words.

" Nice to meet you too Seulgi-shi. Hmmm Jimin, you still didn't greet your grandmother right ? You better go now. She's keep on calling your name just now. She's in her room now. Probably resting for a minute. " My uncle said as he tapped my shoulder twice.

" Arraso uncle. " I said to him and take Seulgi's hand with me upstairs to meet my grandmother.

SEULGI POV :

I look at Jimin beside me as he was about to knock on one of the door there. He looks very nervous all of sudden.

" Helmeoni Jimin's here !! " He said in a loud voice after knocked on the door twice.

" You can come. " I heard his grandmother answer.

" Lets go. " Jimin said as he give me a small smile.

" Helmoni !! I really missed you !! " Jimin said as he hugged his grandmother tightly. He looks like a kid who looks so cute right now.

" Aigoo Jimin i can't breath. Slow down boy." She said but chuckled at his grandson attitude. She then run her hands to Jimin's head. Patting it slowly.

" Who's this beautiful young lady here ? " She said as she give me a sign to sit in front of her seat.

" Anyeong haseyo. I'm Kang Seulgi. " I said nervously but my instinct told me to keep calm and stay with what i supposed to do. So yeah, i flashed a small smile to her and to my surprised she also smile looking at me.

" So the news is true then ? " She said as she gave Jimin a glance then look at me.

"Ne helmoni. The rumors is true. She's my choice."

I don't know why but my heart beating faster as the word "my choice" slipped out of his mouth. Slow down your heart Seulgi. I thought inside.

" How did you guys met ? I bet he's a jerk to you right Seulgi. "

I remembered my first encounter to him. I smiled a little when i thought about it.

" Aniyo helmoni. He's good to me. " I lied.