x

After spilling all the story that happened between me and Jimin before and after my accident. She then just laughed at me like mental patient.

What did i done to have bestfriend like her on first place ?

" Can you shut up ? My dad is probably slepping. " I hushed her.

" It just.. you're so slow Ddeulgi-ya " She said as she wiped her tears that escaped from her eyes because of too much laugh.

" I'm not , okay ? And what so funny about my story ? Tsskk " I glared at her.

" You seriously didn't realized it ? " She stop laughing, but still held her stomach.

" Realize what ? " She confused me.

" The fact that he got special feeling towards you ? "

I look at her for a second. Perhaps trying to find any humour sense in her eyes. But I got nothing. I saw nothing. Only sincere.

" Eeeeyyy no way " I denied her.

She only looked at me. Giving me a sign that what she's trying to say is probably right.

" HA HA HA " So I only replied her with an awkward laugh.

" Try to think about it again Seulgi. He's giving you too hints already. You're so slow. " She convinced me by give me a slight slap on my shoulder.

Getting a shook by me, she continued again.

" Okay you see, he's a successful businessman right ? "

I nodded my head at her.

" Don't you think if you're nothing to him he will leave all his appointment and meeting with important clients in Japan ? Huh ? Don't you think he will do something that will make regret him if you didn't mean anything to him ? "

Then it hit me. What Seungwan told me is all true. I look down at the jade that on my finger ring.

" And actually the day you're still unconcious in the hospital after the accident.... is the day he confessed something to me. "

I look after a second I heard the word confessed.

" What confession ? " I can't help but to ask her.

" He told me that.. "

She didn't even got to finished her sentences when I heard my phone ringing at the nightstand.

Looking at the caller screen before answering the non stop ringing somehow makes my heart automatically couldn't beat with its normal sign.

Jimin; I mouthed to Seungwan.

" What take you so long to take my call ? " I heard her voice on the other line, with his two undone button white shirt. Looking handsome as usual. Yes, he video call me.

" I'm sorry. I didn't hear it. " I said and fix my bangs a little, while flashing him a small smile.

" Anyeong Jimin !! " Seungwan yelled making me make a little space for her to fit in the camera since she's on the edge of my bed and I'm standing beside the nightstand.

" Ohh anyeonghaseyo Seungwan-shi " Jimin greet her with a small bow.

" Bwoya ! I thought we have drop the formalities. " Said Seungwan.

" Yeah right. " Jimin said with a small smile. I can sense that he actually awkward a little. Maybe because he didn't expect Seungwan to be with me tonight.

" I'll heat the beansprout beef soup first. Abeonim must be hungry. " She said as she patted me a little on my back.

" Jimin fighting !! " She suddenly cheer on him.

What is that ? Is there anything happened between them that I didn't know ?

Kumawo. I mouthed to Seungwan. She only nodded her head then close the door of my room.

" You guys seems close. " I said and sit down on my bed.

" Not really but yeah maybe, since she's nice. "

" So why you video called me ? " I cant help but feel a little jealous by his words.

" Why ? Are you busy ? "

" We still didn't have our dinner. "

" Oh is that so ? Okay i'll just call you again later. " He seems sad.

Seulgi what you have done ?

" No no. I mean.. its fine. " I told him and he just nodded his head and looking at me.

Its awkward now. Gosh Seulgi. This is why you forever got no jams.

" You look tired. You always look tired everytime you video called me. " I told him the truth.

" I have meeting all day. " He answered.

" You should take care of yourself "

He didn't answer immediately but just smile and let out a small yawn.

" Work has been so difficult without you. " He said making me blush a little by his words.

" You sweettalker. " I'm giving him a death glare but he only chuckled at me

" Take your bath first before going to sleep. " I continued.

Hearing that from me, he look down at his clothes.

" I will later. " He then lie down on his bed.

" Later ? Nahh. You'll probably sleeping with your work attire if you didn't take your shower now. "

" I want to see your face first. " He softly said to me.

No. Please don't do this to me. I'll get weak if you keep treat me this way. I prayed inside.

" Now you already see me. Go take your bath first. You stinky boy "

" Okay I will eomma " He jokingly said.

" Yahh ! " I glared at him.

" Araso araso. Sleep tight Seulgi. Dream about me alright ? I'll dream about you too. " He winked at me before ended the video call.

My eyebrow furrow a little but soon it was placed by smile on my lips.

..

That night after dinner, Seungwan and I having Kdrama marathon, since she its Saturday night. She didn't have work for the next day. And so do I.

" Seulgi do you know what's funny about Hae Soo and you ? " She suddenly break the silence.

" Huh ? " I only said as my eyes still fixed looking at the Kdrama called Scarlet Heart.

" You have the same character as Hae Soo. " She implied as her eyes also fixed on the tv looking at the female lead Hae Soo which was played by IU.

" How so ? I'm not surrounded by hot guys " I'm jokingly said.

" Yeah. But you have Jimin. " She said as we both looking at the scene where Wang So confessed his feeling for the first time to Hae Soo.

And by that i finally realized what she actually meant by Jimin confessed something to her.