a

It's been a year since i moved from Busan to Seoul. Busan has been my favourite since i was in 4th grader. But it was a pity since my parents decided to move out because of work transfered. Now I'm a 24 year old woman, who looks a bit short, only 162cm . I supposed to be at least 170cm since both my parents were pretty tall. But i guess, God didn't let me have those gene. So let just say that  i'm not bless with height.

Its a cloudy and a windy day, so i decided to have a cup of coffee since today is my free day from work. I ordered a cup of Latte and two slice of cheese cake in case i stay longer in the coffee shop. At least i have nothing to be embarassed about.

While i was in a deep thought, my phone suddenly ringging. Without looking at the caller id, i answered it immediately.

" KangSeul !!! "

I smiled cheekily with the sound of my bestfriend in the other line.

" Waeyo ? "

" Ani. I just wanna meet you. You're busy more like the president now. I can't even have a proper conversation with you these days.~ "

She whinned like teens. Like seriously.

Aigoo. Then lets meet now. I'll go to your place. "

" Jinja ? Sure. I'll see you later chingu !!  Buy me food btw. Love you !! "

I let out a small chuckled as i turn off my phone soon placed it in my handbag. Without wasting my time, i grab my untouch cake and my coffee to the counter.

" May I get another 2 slice of Blackforest and 2 ice americano ? And please pack this cake together with the Blackforest. "

As i handed her the plate of my untouch cake.

" That will be 10000KW miss "

I then passed the money to the worker. They didn't took much time to get my order since there a few customer that stand behind my back.

After finished everything, i step outside the coffee shop then go straight to the place where i park my car. I then settle the food that i bought to the passanger seat.

As i was about to make my way to the driver seat, someone grabbed my wrist in a rough way. He then slip a ring to my left finger ring and pull me into a hug.

I was in a shock state. It took me second to push the guy away from me.

" What the hell ar-- " My words cutted by someone voice behind me.

" Oppa. Who is she ? I thought you didn't have a girlifriend. " A girl that looks younger than me eyeing me from head to toe.

" She's my fiance." As he held my hand and show the ring that he slip just now in front of the girl face.

" Now you know already. I'm not interested in you. Please go and accept the fact that we will never be a thing. And don't show your face infront of me again. "

The guy said to the girl that seem was about to cry in any minute after looking at the guy hands that place around waist.

" You bitch ! You will ended up like me. He will never treat you better because he's jerk. You're just wasting you time as his fiance "

The girl said after he slap the guy right on his face. She then walked away without giving a glance back at me and the guy.

I was standing dumfounded but sane enough to take the guy's hand off from my waist.

" What the hell are you doing ??!! " I can't help but yelled at him. I can sense that people started to look at my sudden burst. Imagine, who wouldn't ?

"Slow down your voice miss " 

A guy in my age or maybe year or two older than me let out a small chuckled. He wore a skinny tight jeans together with a grey shirt. His button up shirt somehow made him looks hot. Scratch that thought.

" What the hell are you doing ? Why you involve me into your problem huh ? I'm not your fiance "

" Yes. Because you're the pretended one. " I swear he looks way hotter after looking at his smirk that plastered on his handsome face.

.
.
.

And here we are at the jewelry shop. The guy can't stop blabbering about how important the rings are to him. And you know what ? The ring stuck at my finger. No matter how much we tried to pull it, it stuck. So we both decided to get a help from the jewellary worker.

" I'm sorry but the ring stuck at your girlfriend's  finger. It will hurt her finger if we keep trying to pull it out. "

" I'm not his girlf-- " He cutted my words.

" Is there any way that we can do to get the ring back ? "

" I aware that we need to melt the ring in two in order to pull off the ring back out of your girlfriend's finger " The miss kindly explain to the guy.

He cursed and storm away without giving the girl a simple thank you. I bow to the worker and made my way outside the shop.

" I need my ring back. And you need to find any other way to get the ring out off your finger without melt it " He suppress the word melt.

" Its not my fault you stupid jerk. You're the one who slip the ring in my finger without thinking " I answered him sarcastically.

" But i never knew that your finger is that fat "

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN !!

" Yahhh !! "

" Give me the ring back within this week. If you're not able to give me the ring back, you have no choice but to be my pretended fiance in front of my family later "

He explain to me then giving me his name card. Again, without even a proper way, he just walk away from me leaving me dumbfounded at his words. I stared at the name card that he gave me just now.

" Park Jimin. Who the hell are you ? "

.
.
.

Ps // This is my first ever story for Seulmin. I hope you guys enjoy this story. And i'm very sorry for the grammar and spelling error since English is not my first language. Enjoy this story and don't forget to vote 💕