q

" Helmoni  !! " Jimin said as he hold my hands running to his grandmother and Sohee of course.

" Oppa you're late .. but its okay i know who's fault it was. " She said as she rolled her eyes, definitely for me i guess.

"Seulgi do you have a good sleep last night ? " Helmoni said  I settled down on the back seat beside her and Sohee. While Jimin he sat next to helmoni's driver.

" Yes. How about you helmoni ? "

" I'm fine as well. " She said and smile guinuinely at me.

" Oppa ya lets go to the old cofee shop that we used to go back then. I missed the old time we spent there with helmoni. " She bragged.

" Same place ahjussi " Jimin said to the driver.

Soon after we all entered the coffee shop that Sohee brag about. Indeed the cofee shop is elegent. Not even near to the usual one i always went.

" Let me get the order. You ladies can go ahead to the vaccant seat. Helmoni what do you want to order ? Your precious handsome grandson's treat today. "  He said with his biggest smile plastered on his handsome face.

" Greentea will do. " His grandmother answered while giving him a playful tapped on his shoulder.

" Oppa i want strawb-- " Sohee didn't even finish her words when Jimin warmly faced me.

" What do you want honey ? "

Honey my ass. I thought.

" Mocha latte. "

" Cakes ? " He asked as his hands travelled to my bangs. Letting my bangs to the side that covered my eyes.

" Blackforest. "

" Alright then. Take helmoni seat there. " Jimin pointed at the table near the window as he peck me on the cheek making me jump in surprise.

" Okay lovebirds. Don't make a scene here. " Helmoni teased as my cheeks hotter as watching Jimin's figure walk to the counter with Sohee trailed behind him.

" The ring fits you so much Seulgi. " Helmoni said after we sat down at the chair.

" Thank you helmoni. I feel bad to have this ring though i'm only his fiance. " I told her truthfully.

Fake fiance. I should adressed myself as that.

" Don't be like that dear. Jimin love you very much. And i know he didn't wrong in choosing you. "

" How can you're very sure that he loves me helmoni ? "

He didn't even like me. Right ?

" Look dear. You can see the way he looks at you is different when he look at Sohee. He looks at Sohee as his younger sister, while you, his eyes sparkling whenever you're aound him. And to tell you the truth, you're the only girl that he, himself introduced infront of me. He never introduce any other girl because he promised me to introduce his girl officially that has my ring. Which the girl is you dear. " She patiently replied as she coughed a little. Grabbing my tissue in my handbag, i hand it to her.

" How about Sohee ? Didn't he introduced Sohee to you helmoni ? " I asked her in curious as i was in confussion for a second.

She chuckled at my question.

" No dear. I met Sohee by coincidence. Sohee introduced herself when she was in Jimin's parents house. "

" Arhhh. " I nodded my head.

" Take care of Jimin alright dear. He maybe stubborn and didn't show his feeling much, but you'll see his true side when he truly trust you.

When he truly trust you ?  What does that supposed to mean.