f

PARK JIMIN POV :

Finding Seulgi is not a problem to me since Yoongi hyung help me to do some background check her. All i need to do is giving Yoongi hyung my black boxes since my car was park acrrossed her audi before. It took only a day for Yoongi hyung find about her background.

After the short meeting that i have with Seulgi last night, i told my friends to go for the plan B since i know that she will pass my plan A. Okay you guys my have no idea what my plan is about, right ? So, plan A is about Seulgi can't pull off the ring and she will obey me being my pretended girlfriend on next week. But plan B, is about my false rumour with her that going to spread all over the tv, news, SNS or even her workplace.

My hyungs already planned with neatly af, as they cropped my picture when i hugged her before in front of the cofee shop, and they also take my picture when i was infront of Seulgi's house right. To make her problem worst, the fact that she wear revealing clothes last night, success to lead my plan well. An now she has no choice other than agreeing to be my pretended fiance infront of my parents.

" Hyung. You seriously need to pay me back for making this stupid article all night. " Jungkook said as he rubbed his eyes because he's the one that in charge of writting and spreading post about me in SNS.

" Don't worry. I'll buy you anything after i success bring her infront of my parents. " I reasuring him.

" Your phone " He nugged me, giving me my phone.

" Yes Taehyung ? " I waited for his answer on the other line.

" You know what ?? We're in luck. I don't think she has any reason to reject this stupid offer. "

" Wae ? "

" The reporter made it worst. They wrote about you and Seulgi is a married couple and not as in fiance or girlfriend thingy " He said laughing, i also heard Hoseok hyung voices laughing at the background.

" Its great then. Thanks bro. I'll pay you guys back again for saving my life " I thank them.

" You better be. " Namjoon hyung yelled making me flich at his crack voices.

Kang Seulgi, you better ready for your own fate. I said to myself as i took Jungkook with me for a breakfeast in my parents house.

.
.
.

" Park Jimin. Now you know you have some important matter to tell me right ? " My mom asked as both me and Jungkook eating the breakfeast that she made for us just now.

" Lets talk after i finish eomma. "

" Eomoni. That Seulgi girl, is pretty by the way " Jungkook sudden statement made me giving him a look. But he throw back, with another 'duhh i dont give a fuck' faces.

My mom just smile at me and Jungkook close relationship.

After finished everything, my mom including Jungkook sit on the sofa at the living room. My mom started the talk somehow making me nervous all of a sudden.

" I heard from the news that you guys married ? " My mom asked as she pass the newspaper that placed on her hands to my lap.

Its the picture of me and Seulgi hugging in front of the coffee shop. There's also a pic of myself waiting for Seulgi to open the door of her house. And also the picture of me walking past Seulgi last night, but you see, Jin hyung is professional enough to take it from the perfect angel. So the picture turn out to looks like me kissing her infront of her house. I look at Jungkook beside me, secretly smillng to each other before pull off the act.

" Hyung. Screw you this time. Aigoo. I told you, you need to make you're relationship official by letting all the reporter know. Seulgi noona must be in shock right now "

Aishhh this kid. Since when he learnt acting ? How on earth he's this good ? I'm impressed.

" So its true then that you married secretly behind me and your father's back ? " My mom shockingly asking me back after hearing Jungkook answer.

" Aniyo eomma. Its true that she's a thing with me. But we're not married...... yet. She just my fiance. And we still didn't discuss anything yet about taking our relationsip on the next level. If she's ready, then i'm going to proposed her anytime. But the truth is, she still didn't ready about marriage. " I look down to my hands, pretending to be sad all of sudden.

Jungkook then eyeing me with some gross looks. I just ignore him.

" Awww its fine son. Now to think about it, i finally realized why you never want to date Sohee. I have no idea that you already has someone special in your heart " My mom said as she patted my hands.

" Yes eomma. I don't want Seulgi to feel sad about me. "

" Aigoo. So what is the lucky lady that able to catch my son's heart ? "

" Her name is Kang Seulgi. She's very pretty. You will definitely likes her eomoni " Jungkook answered the question instead of me.

SERIOUSLY JUNGKOOK ? DID SHE REALLY THAT PRETTY IN YOUR EYES ? DUHHH THIS KID .

" You will bring her next week, right ? You know your father wanna meet her right ? "

" Yes eomma. I will. Don't worry. "

Jungkook and I glanced to each other, somehow letting a long sigh that my mom the story that we made. Sorry mom. But i have no choice. Or else dad will kill me. I need to save myself first. It just for while. And i promise this will be the last thing i will lie to you.

" By the way Jimin-ah. " My mom asking me again as she turn on the televisyen to watch some cooking proggrame.

" Eo ? Waeyo eomma ? "

" You take a day off today ? "

" Yeah. I have many things to do because of the sudden rumour. I wanna meet Seulgi in the afternoon later " I told her as i look at my wristwatch to see i have 2 hours left before afternoon.

" Jungkook. " My mom snapped Jungkook from his sleeping.

" Ne eomoni ? "

" Don't you have classes today ? "

" Oh man holy shit " He cursed but then realized his mistake.

" I'm sorry eomoni. I'll see you again next time. Hyung lets go now. I'm late for my pshychological class !! The old man will kill me again if i'm late. " Jungkook said as he dragged me, forcefully to make me take him to his university.

" Eomoni anyeongie-geseyo !! " Jungkook said to my mom showing his bunny teeth smile.

" Eomma saranghaeyo !! " I yelled as Jungkook already managed to take me to the front door.

My mom just let out a small chuckled at boys that she loves.