u

*STILL JIMIN POV*

A call from my phone woke me up from my lightly sleep. I'm tired but i don't want to leave hospital. Not even when i knew the one that i love still fight over the sugery.

" Hello Jimin's speaking " I said not looking at the screen caller.

" Hyung where are you ? Are you alright ? Did you already eat ? Which hospital that Seulgi noona's in ? Is she okay ? " Jungkook attack me question by question.

" I'm fine Jungkook. She's still in her surgery room here at Seoul Hospital. "

" I'll be there hyung. " He said not giving me a chance to speak.

I turn off my phone to see the sleeping Seungwan beside me. I took off my coat and placed it around her shoulder. I I turn my head to see Seulgi's father out of nowhere to see.

Where is he ? I thought.

I walked outside the balcony to find him sitting on the cold floor. I walked silently and take a sit next to him. He looks at me in surprise.

He didn't speak at first. So i thought i should be the one to start the conversation. As i about to speak, he asked me.

" You're the Park Jimin right ? " He asked. Looking at the lights of bulidings infront of us.

" Yes Mr.Kang. " I answered.

" What actually happened ? " I asked want to know the full stories.

" The truck didn't see the red stoplights. It just happen that Seulgi's is the only one who still on the road at that time. It turns out that the driver actually drunk and now he was on remand in prison " He explained, soon changed the topic.

" I heard my daughter's dating you. "

" Yes Mr.Kang. " I answered as i tugged my hands on my pocket as the cold night embracing my body.

" Don't be sad in front of her later when she's wake up. Alright son ? I bet she didn't want us to be sad for her condition. "

" I will Mr.Kang "

We talked a lot of things about Seulgi's childhood until Seungwan called us informing that the doctor want to see us.

" How is she ? " Mr.Kang asked as soon as he saw the doctor.

" She lost a lot of blood. And her right hand was broken due to the strong collision. But thankfully she did not suffer from any internal bleeding. She's in ICU since she's still unconscious  because her condition is very weak. But she will wake up anytime. And i'll transfer her in normal room if she's wake up later. Don't  worry. " The doctor explained.

We all bow to the doctor as i let out a long sigh of relieved.

We head back to level 3, where the ICU's room placed.

" Abeonim you enter first. We will wait here. " Seungwan told Mr.Kang.

Mr.Kang just nodded his head at Seungwan then tapped my shoulder twice before going in the ICU's room.

" Hyung !! " I heard Jungkook voice called me.

" How is she ? " The sleepy Taehyung asked me.

All my 6 friends are here. Making me smile on how lucky i am to have this amazing people in my life.

" She's still unconcious. But she's fine. Hopefully. " I answered secretly hoping what i said is true.

" Jiminnie you looks horrible. " Namjoon hyung weakly said as he fix my shirt and my bangs.