t

" A patient name Kang Seulgi. " I still panting hard say directly to the nurse didn't even greet her by a smile or a simple hello.

" She's still in her surgery room at level 4. You can wait there. " The nurse explain to me.

A tear tried to escape my eyes as held them by walked out from the lift to the surgery room with strenght. A man with his late 50 silently cried there which i supposed it is Seulgi's father. There's also Seulgi's friend, Seungwan that she introduced to the other day before.

Their eyes met mine. As the three of us didn't even say anything. Just waiting for the good news coming from the doctor.

Flashback

I was in Japan for work. Its been a few days there but i feel like years. I missed her. I missed Seulgi. I missed everything single thing about her.

I supposed to call her, but i'm trying to not let myself call her because i don't think i can control myself if i hear her voice. I'm deeply missed her. And i never feel like this to anyone else beside her.

After my meeting end, i went back to the hotel room. I still need to meet a few client here before going back to Korea next week.

I unlock my phone to see there's a few missed called from several contact of mine. But all i can see is her name that i saved on my contact list.

Seulbear♡

I smile when i saw her name on caller screen.

" Hello. " I said on the line.

" Hi. " She replied.

God please help me to get my senses back. I thought.

" You called me ? " I questioned.

" Yes. "

" Why ? "

In case she miss me ?

" Just-- feel like it ? " She answer after a minute or two in silence.

But nah. She didn't missed me.

" Is that a question ? " I just chuckled to ease my sad tone.

" I don't know. " She only let out a sigh.

" How are you ? " I asked.

" Fine. " She asnwered me shortly.

" Just fine ? " I said unsure.

" Yes. Fine. Why ? " She asked me back.

" You didn't miss me at all ? I guess i still have to work hard after this. " I mumbled the last part.

" What ? " She asked me. Maybe she didn't hear me because it sounds like she's outside her house as the wind sounds horrible through her line.

" I missed you like crazy. But you didn't even miss me, not even a single day. Right ? "

" You sounds nonsense. You must be tired. " She answer me.

I kick the pillow that's on my feet as i jump on my messy bed in the hotel.

" No i don't. I still wanna hear your voice. " I said lovingly.

God if you hear me, please let me be with this girl. I prayed.

" Hmmm "  She mumbled.

" Seulgi " I called her name.

" I missed you. " I confessed.

" Seulgi i missed you. Very much. " I repeated making myself blush at my own words.

Cheesy.

" I .. " She said. I'm waiting patiently for her to finished what she want to say.

" I mis- " She didn't even finished her words as i heard loud honk coming from her line.

" Seulgi what is that ? Seulgi where are you ? " I immediately said after I heard the loud honk in the background. Louder than before.

" Seulgi answer me !! " I yelled. Already standing up from my bed.

I heard people screaming back as the honk keep sounding to loud.

" Jimin " Is the last word she able to say as i heard something thrown on the road.

Glass pieces sounds and people crying.

An accident.

" Seulgi " I muttered but nothing answer me as i only hear people sounds calling for an ambulance.

My legs become weak as i immediately called Jaebum to settle everything for me in Japan. Though business class was full at that day, i didn't care much and took economic class just so that i can go back to Korea and meet my Seulgi. The one and only girl that i love eventually.

End of flashback

Hours has passed. Its already passed midnight. The surgery still on going. And I prayed like never before. Hoping for God to hear me. At least now.

Please let me be with this girl.

Is the only word the i keep replaying ever since i knew she's getting into an accident.

" Here " A can of mango drink given by the swollen face Seungwan.

I smiled weakly as she sat next to me.

" How did you know ? " She asked me as she open her mineral bottle and drink it slowly.

" I'm on my phone with her before she's getting into the accident. " I tried hard to not break down infront of her.

" We must strong for her and her father. Seulgi need us the most right now. " Seungwan said making me look at Seulgi's  father.

Her father is still there. Resting his head on the cold wall, as i sense a few tears keep coming out from his eyes.

" Do you really love her ? " Seungwan asked our of the blue.

I didn't look at her. Instead nodding my head almost right after she asked that.

" I do " I answered.

" I really do. " This time i can't help but break down all the walls that i tried to keep all this time ever since i walked outside my hotel room in Japan.

Ps // Surprise !!! Double update today since my weekend seems busy and i don't think i can update like the usual. In case my plan for weekend cancel later, i'll update the next two chapter. Don't worry. Plus i'm working on my second book right now. So i really need to finish updating this book in order for me to focus on my exam later 😂😂  And I feel sad writting this chapter. Jimin-ah don't cry. Hohohoho leave Vomment 😉💕