y

Weeks has passed. My right hand has been recovered from injury. Work also went well. Over all, i live a great life.

" Seulgi come in now. " I heard Jimin voice snapping me from my thoughts and hurriedly take my notebook and some of his files to his office.

" Did you done retype the script that i told you to edit ? " He said didn't even look at me.

Yeah he's been like this for this passed few days. I'm understand since has a lot of work. But sometimes he just too much. I also don't understand his odd behaviour.

" Yes. I'm done sir. " Yes. I called him sir. I thought that he will forbid me from doing so but shockingly he didn't said anything about it. So yeah, let just keep going.

" Leave the file there and call Mr.Im to come in now. " He told me and i did as what he told.

I take a look at him before i went outside his room, he was sweating despite the air conditioner is on.

He work so hard. I thought.

" Don't you leave now ? Call Mr.Im now Seulgi. " He said again, without giving me a single glance. Whats wrong with this guy. Tsskk.

Hours passed and now its lunch time but Jimin still in his room, discussing something important with Jaebum, i guess since he told me to postpone all his meeting after lunchtime to tommorow morning.

" What are this two doing. " I secretly peeked them over Jimin's big glass window, but to see nothing because the window somehow is not the perfect place for me to see them since they sit far away from the window.

I was in my deep thought as the door being opened. I was never felt too ashamed until now when Jaebum oppa gave me a teasing smile before he speak.

" If you wanna really see him, you know you can always enter his room easily. No need to peek secretly behind the window. Its kinda lame Seulgi-ya " He said making my ears turn red in colour.

" Aa-aniyo oppa " I stuttered.

He only replied me with a small chuckle before left to the cafeteria for lunch.

I'm walking outside Jimin's room several times. Deciding either i should come or not, since lunch times already 20 minutes passed. The door being opened, making me jump in surprise.

He looked at me for a while before asking.

" What are you doing here ? " As he take his keys from his pocket.

" I--eerrr.. I'm..waiting for you " I confessed in a small voice as my eyes fix on the ground, didn't dare to look at him straight.

" What for ? "

Is he really need to ask me that ?

I didn't answer him as i started to play with my fingers due to nervous feeling inside me.

" Lunch ? " He asked as his hands touched my shoulder for the first time after i started working back.

" Yes. " I sigh.

" Lets go then. " He said making me look at him.

" Kaja " He repeated as he slide his hand on my waist.

Little did i know, i was smiling the entire time.

As we walked down to the cafeteria, many eyes fixed on us. Maybe because this is the first time they see us together eating there.

I also didn't expect him to eat there, but since he was in hurry and have another important meeting after lunch, he just eating there. He was starving after all. And the cafeteria food is not bad. He told.

" Bon appetite. " As he started to gobbled down his rice.

Looking at him, eating like that, i started to follow his step. Didn't want to left behind since he swallowed down the food real fast.

" I know that you're hungry but you're a girl Seulgi." He said as he take a tissue and wiped the corner of my lips making the workers squirrel over his action.

" Hehe mian. " I laughed awkwardly.

We both eating together until he told me that he was done, and he need to go now since he still need to take some things in his office before he meet clients for another meeting.

As a secretary, i told him and Jaebum oppa to go to the car first since Jaebum already have all his things ready with him. So instead of Jaebum taking Jimin's things, i willingly help Jaebum to get the documents in Jimin's office.

" You come with me. " He said after i gave him the things that he need at the car park, as he opened the car door for me. Soon Jaebum oppa drive the car to where the meeting held.

--

The meeting held in one of the grand hotel in Seoul. I sat on the corner of the room as Jimin and Jaebum oppa sat together with the clients in a conference table.

After one and a half hour, the meeting ended with both side sign the agreement as they do handshake.

" I will look foward for your company work Mr.Park" One of the client who is in his early 50 said to Jimin.

" Our company will never dissapointed you Mr.Jung " Jimin said as he and Jaebum bow a little and and i do the same on my spot.

Jimin let out a long sigh after all the clients went outside the conference room. I rushed to Jaebum oppa side after i heard Jimin long sigh.

This is not good. I thought.

" Where's the card ? " He suddenly said making me confused for a second.

" What card ? " I asked back but soon embarassed as Jaebum oppa gave the card that Jimin asked.

Sometimes i forgot that i'm not his only secretary.

" Take all the files back to my office and just leave it there. I'll continue all the proposal tommorow. And you can go home now. You did your best today." He said.

Huh ? We can go back now ?

" Thank you sir. " Jaebum oppa said as he bow to Jimin before walking to the exit.

I was bewilderment by his word but follow what Jaebum oppa do.

" I didn't say you can go now Seulgi. " Jimin said making my walk coming into a halt.

" Ne ? "

This is the confusing moment ever that i've been encountered.

" Your work still didn't finish. " He said as he take my wrist to the lift.

...

" Why are we here ? " My brow furrowed a little after i look at where we were right now.

He then open the door using the card that Jaebum oppa gave him just now. Then take my hands with him to enter the room.

" Am i really look that easy to you ? " No matter how crazy am i to him, it will be a lie if i didn't have any single feeling of dissapointed towards his action right now.

He didn't bother to answer me as he placed all his keys and wallet at the nightstand and started to remove his coat and wrist watch at the coffee table there.

" I'm asking you am i really easy to you until you take me to a hotel room right now ? " I raised my voice a little because of the anger feeling inside me.

Hearing my loud voice, he stop what he's doing and look at me right into my eyes. And i'm sure, there's a smirk that plastered on his handsome face before his step keep coming closer to me making me gulp for a second.

Ps : This book coming into an end. What do you think will happen for for the final chapter tommorow ? 😏 Anyway please keep support my story 💕