g

SEULGI POV :

" Answer you phone Wendy-ah "

I prayed secretly as I took a peek behind the curtains to see the reporter still busy around my house field. I called her for the last ring, then she answered her phone with her heavy voices on the other line.

" Yah where were you ? I called you like the umpteenth time already. Didnt you know that phone is imp- "

" Yeah you can lecture me after this. Now tell me what the hell is happening right now ? Why there are so many reporter here throwing me weird question about Jimin ? I have an important presentation at 10, and I only have 45mins left to go to the company. But what to do Wendy-ah ? Im scared. " I confessed as I felt my palms started to sweat.

" Calm down Sseul. You need to calm down and think straight. Now what you need to do is watch the news, and read the newspaper maybe, or perhaps you can check your own SNS, I bet it flooded with notification already. "

" Wae ? " I said with a crack voice.

" Your picture with Jimin is all over the news. "

" But why ?" I confused with everything right now.

"Because they thought you're his secret wife."

"What ??!!! Im not married with him. I even have no relationship with him. Other than his name, I knew nothing about him." I confessed.

"Arra. But thats what people thought right now. You should read the news by yourself Kangseul."

I let out a long sigh before asking her.

"What should I do now Seungwan ? "

"You have no choice other than calling him and tell him to take you out of the house for work. Thats the best choice you have so far since you need to attend the important presentation of yours."

Seriously what did I done to have such this cruel fate I can't help but burst into tears.

"Aiigooo dont cry. I wanna go there but therere so many reporter there, even at the back of your house it surrounded with reporters. I can even park my car in your garage. They will end up pushing us if I'm the one who take you out of the house since we both girls. "

"Its okay. I understand." I told her while wiping the tears that rolled down my cheeks.

"Be strong okay. Call me if you need anything ." She said then hung the phone.

Why something like this happened to me on this important day. I muttered silently as the tears rolled down my cheeks once again.

.

.

.

"Kang Seulgi ? As in the Kang Seulgi from marketing team under Ms. Kim ?"

"I bet she suduced him."

"I know it. Since the first time I met her, I know she's different from us. She always show off her body. Wearing tight shirt. Erghhh shes so fake. I wonder what Park Jimin see in her to agree marrying her ."

"I envied her. Park Jimin is rich as hell and handsome af. How come he married with the typical girl like her. He should choose me."

"I don't think they're married. The rumors can be false. We never even see Seulgi sunbae with anyone including him before. Please don't judge her."

At least there someone who is kind enough for me. I look the id, its Ji Yena. As expected. Shes only the one that make me feels a little bit okay. At least.