mature

" Thank you Oppa. I have a good time with you today. "

Thats when i accidently dropped the container which makes Jimin turn his head towards the door.

" What are you doing here ? Get out !! " I heard he yelled but i don't know if he's yelling to who since i already bent down to clean all the mess that i made.

Is he yelling to Sohee or me ? But i guess its me since he obviously has a good time with Sohee just now. I ruined his moment. I know.

" What are you waiting for ? I said leave now !! " He yelled once again making me flinch. I take all the food back to the container without notice that my white sleeve already become dirty because of the food.

I feel that his step already heading to my direction.

" I'm sorry. Let me just clean this up and then i'll go." I said sobbing

Did i cried ? I didn't realized that tears already stream down my cheeks. Somehoe I feel its dificult for me to breath.

" I said leave !! " He yelled once again.

" I'm sorry. " I repeat the same sentences all over again until i feel Sohee's presence walk passed me.

I stop cleaning the mess for a seconds and started to cry again. I don't why i'm crying when i supossed to not cry in front of him. I felt hurt. I feel betrayed. Knowing that i'm being judge by his father, and he's doing nothing but enjoy being fuck with Sohee.

I felt his hands grab mine as he pull me up standing again. The sauce of curry from my hands dropped little by little on the floor.

He held my chin, wanting to see my face but i keep my head looking on the ground. I don't want him seeing me in this condition. No. I don't want him ask me the reason why i'm crying. I know i have no answer for that question.

" Seulgi, look at me please. "

I gripped my teeth. Preventing myself from letting any sounds of sobbing.

His both hands then placed on my jaw making me look at his face. I can't help it but cry in front of him.

" You jerk. " I punch his broad shoulder. Didn't care if his white shirt become dirty because of the curry or not.

" You ashole. I help you but this what i get in return ? You betrayed me. You enjoying your time with her. " I said and punch his shoulder again with both of my hands.

He then pull me into his embrace. I struggled to free myself from him.

" You jerk !! Let me go !! " I said as my tears rolled down my cheeks once again.

I felt very hurt. I feel betrayed. And i don't know why i felt so.

" Jaebum clean this thing up. " I heard he said as his hands still on my waist, pulling me closer to him. Not letting me go even for an inch.

" Let me go. You bastard. " I speak once again as i push his hard making me escape from his grip.

I turn around, already facing Jaebum that startled when he saw my condition I was about to bent down to pick the lunch box that already on Jaebum's hands but soon stop when the door being closed by Jimin.

He is faster enough because the moment i free from his embrace, he push the door and lock it. I turn my head to look at him but he push me against the wall beside the door. Perhaps to prevent the staff from seeing because of his big window glass office.

" What's wrong with you ??!! " I yelled, didn't care if my voice able to heard from outside or not.

He looked at me straight into my eyes. His eyes were red. I wonder why. Is it because the impact from having those great time with Sohee just now ?

" Let me-- " I didn't even finish my words as he already landed his lips on mine. His lips is very soft, moving roughly on mine but it felt so good. His kiss made my hearting beating so damn fast. I was about to closed my eyes when i realized this is so wrong. He already kissed Sohee just now, didn't he ?

I tried to push his shoulder with both of my hands. His white shirt is not white anymore. It full with the curry stain from my hands.

He then pull me by waist and push me on the couch, making my breath become heavy due to the lack of oxygen. He started to kissed my jaw, then his lips moved down to my collarbone leaving butterfly kisses.

" No Jimin. This isn't right. " My mouth told him to stop but my body react on the contrary. Little did i know my hands already on the back of his torso, pulling his body closer to mine.

His left hand move down to my thigh. Carresing it. While his right hand placed steadily on my stomach. Then move down little by little to the tip of my zip skirt.

His lips never apart from my lips. Sending me on a cloud nine. The pleasure he give to me is something that i never felt for the rest of my life before. His wet kisses trailed to my jawline down to my collarbone making me go crazy.

My moans become louder and it took me second to realized what the fuck are we doing on his office right now.

I push Jimin hard making him fall on the ground. My bun become messier and i fixed my clothes before standing up from the couch.

I wipe my sweat with my clean sleeve.

What the hell did i have done? Pabo Seulgi. I looked at Jimin and he avoided my eyes. His cheeks redden due to the embarassing moment just now.

" I-- I need-- to go now " I stuttered without looking at Jimin that was about to stand up from the ground.

As i was about to walk to the door, he grab me by my wrist.

" W-- wae ? " Why i need to stuttered now. I cursed inside.

" You can't go like that. " His eyes then trailed down to my shirt.

Curry stain.

Right. We both looking messed up than ever.

...

Ps // i'm not comfortable to write this kind of update. so yeah, it may not that great but that is the best that i can write 😂