d

PARK JIMIN POV :

Its been days since i met the girl. And after that shock encountered, she never give me a call me yet and i'm quite busy with my work these days. So i just let things pass for a while.

Sohee also never called me after that incident. But you know what ? She told my parents about the girl that was claim as my fiance. She's surelly acting like a kid despite her 22 years old.

My father reaction ? Of course he's mad af. Who wouldn't. He's possesed with Sohee's not so angel side. My mom is not mad at me. But she just can't say that she's not dissapointed in me. She told me that, she's quite unhappy with my choice.

The fact that i let Sohee go. Yeah. I can't agree more with the fact that Sohee is a nice girl and all. But what can i do ? My heart didn't feel anything towards her. I hate myself for being harsh with her. But i can't lie to her and giving her false hope. I can't let her high hope anymore.

And now my parents wanna see the girl that supposed to be my so called fiance. But screw me. I have no idea where the hell the girl live. Scratch that. I don't even know her name for god sake.

So i called my bestfriend to get some ideas. And now here we are at my office.

" Where's Jungkook ? " I asked Hoseok that seems busy with phone typing message to someone i guess.

" Didn't he tell you guys that he can't make it. He has morning classes today. " Namjoon hyung told me , cutted Hoseok hyung who was about to reply my question. Instead he just nodded his head in agreement.

Right. Jungkook has morning classes today. He told me last night. He need to get a good mark because he's on his final semester in University.

" Why you called us ? Are you planning to treat us today since Yoongi birthday is just around the corner ? " Jin hyung asked as Yoongi hyung looks so bright after his birthday being mention.

" Aniyo. " I quickly replied making Yoongi hyung letting out a long sigh but still show interest in my problem.

" Then what is it about ? " Taehyung asked me while playing with the hem of his shirt.

" Hmm. I don't know how to start this. But lets just say that I'm in big problem. " I confessed weakly.

" What do you do this time ? Are you planning on run away from home again ? Or perhaps you secretly sell your apartment like before ? " Jin hyung asked me without any doubt.

" Aniyo. I'm not the 18 years old Jimin hyung. " I told as as my lips moved upwards, feeling funny by my hyung random answer.

They still remember those mistakes that I made before. I thought.

" Or maybe you break up with Sohee ? " Namjoon hyung said suddenly.

" We're not even together from the very first place hyung !! "

" But its the same thing Jimin-ah " Hoseok hyung patted my shoulder.

I then started to confessed to them about my problem from Yoo Sohee problem until the unknown girl problem. I told them that the fact I have no idea who the girl is, making my problem worst. And the real big problem is my mom's ring stuck on the girl's finger. How on earth I got this problem ?

" You seriously in shit man. " Taehyung said while laughing at my situation.

" You're not helping Taehyung-ah " I let out a long sigh as I held my head then massage it slowly.

" Lets think carefully. You sure that you gave her your name card right ? You're not mistaken giving her other card ? " Yoongi hyung asking me while checking his phone on his hands.